Nuts.

Your link text

Bladerunner bad@ssery

Your link text

Updated February 5, 2018 at 3:41 AM

--

Innit.

Very 8)

(Although i almost had to turn it off at 40s when the guy said "therty seeeven" :? )

Followed some links from one of my earlier posts and got these:

Your link text

Your link text

--

Bro... be yourself. Just less so.

mik said...

:lol: sorry to snigger Giles, but that's the nicest cvnty phrase I've read for ages. Will recycle.

Abandoned cars (mit dodgy music).

Your link text

Updated February 11, 2018 at 8:05 AM

--

Existence is pain ...

WIBBLE

They ded

Your link text

--

Existence is pain ...

WIBBLE

Your link text

--

Existence is pain ...

WIBBLE

Mr Pisch said...

They ded

Your link text

Favourite comment was: "And look the building survived just fine! 9/11 was an inside job"

--

Defacing the evo forum since 2000

Mr Pisch said...

Your link text

This is proof that the Death Star exists. I always knew it was real and not some sort of computer generated/cereal box shenanigans. :lol:

--

Xbox 1 & PS4 tag: daveycG60

Mr Pisch said...

Your link text

I don't know if that music was from one of the newer star wars films, but that really needed to be the Imperial March.

--

Bro... be yourself. Just less so.

mik said...

:lol: sorry to snigger Giles, but that's the nicest cvnty phrase I've read for ages. Will recycle.

Text under the YT vid said they came up with the score, so no, it's not from SW.

--

I know this guy is already in the YT channels thread,
but this vid is really well researched.

--

Stolen for BriDrought (previously of this parish) on twitter. Brilliant 8)

clix

for kickball fans

mik great find, totally worth the wait at the end 8)

--

Existence is pain ...

WIBBLE

--

McSwede said...

Never realised Gilles was a Southern fanny though. He seemed like such a decent chap. I shall eye him with suspicion from this day forth ;)

Prev | 1..48..949596 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular