Forums > General > Harris in a 435i

HARRIS IN A 435I
Previous | 1 | Next

No Drifting! :twisted:

Ia there gona be an M3 then? Or just the M4? Sigh..... BMW have lost the plot with the naming

Paul1985 said...

Ia there gona be an M3 then? Or just the M4? Sigh..... BMW have lost the plot with the naming

Of course there's going to be a M3, and a M4.

M3 or M4? In reality, who cares?

It'll go like stink and drive great so the last thing that you'll be thinking/caring about is what the frig it's called :D

McSwede said...

It'll go like stink and drive great so the last thing that you'll be thinking/caring about is what the frig it's called :D

Even if it's called the BMW M Poop Mobile?

--

BMW 130i M-Sport / Yamaha XJ6

No drifting = buy an Audi :lol:

--

Bunta's Tofu

Bunta said...

Your favourite car mate -

;)

Updated July 25, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Alex_ said...

Bunta said...

Your favourite car mate -

;)

Bad photoshop, you can see that the shadows and jaggies are all incorrect.

--

Bunta's Tofu

Hates__ said...

McSwede said...

Even if it's called the BMW M Poop Mobile?

If it brings down second hand values I'll buy one and live with the abuse

I love Chris Harris more and more each day.

"Vegetable bum water" :lol: GLOL in the office just now.

I honestly couldn't care less about BMW's model names as long as they keep producing excellent cars.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Bunta said...

Bad photoshop, you can see that the shadows and jaggies are all incorrect.

Nah, it's just that Forza 5's AA engine isn't quite up to snuff. ;)

Barring the incorrect name (should be called a 3 series coupe or for example 335c) it tickles my fancy a lot more than the E90 coupe, has better proportions and just sits nicer. Plus, the front end, like I've said before looks really bloody good.

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Dull car. Dull video. Short by Chris' standards too. Looking forward to something more interesting next week.

markmctavish said...

Dull car. Dull video. Short by Chris' standards too. Looking forward to something more interesting next week.

Agreed I'm positively wetting myself over the thought of a Clio being driven by Chris.

Cheers

Steve

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular