Forums > General > Fer sells - Hitachi Touro 4TB USB3 ext drive

FER SELLS - HITACHI TOURO 4TB USB3 EXT DRIVE
Previous | 1 | Next

A private client has changed his mind so I have one of these spare - brand new & sealed HGST (Hitachi) 4TB USB3 desktop drive. I use these in my day job too and they're excellent units, good for nas backup etc.

To save dealing with the great unwashed, £100 + del.

Jon

Last chance before the bay of fleas.

tempting

--

WIBBLE

You know you want it Eric. You can store a life times worth of gay pron on it ;)

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

Mito Man said...

You know you want it Eric. You can store a life times worth of gay pron on it ;)

it wouldn't even store my collection of vids staring you

--

WIBBLE

Eric Pisch said...

Mito Man said...

Are you his uncle then?

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

mattcambs said...

Eric Pisch said...

Mito Man said...

Are you his uncle then?

facebook friend of his dad

--

WIBBLE

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular