Forums > General > Royal baby

ROYAL BABY
Previous | 12 | Next

I dont particularly mind the Monarchy, i am neutral with respect to my opinion on it. I can see merit in arguments for and against, and like many the only time my stance changed was the whole Diana thing.

But nobody cares about the baby. Big deal. Stupid media clogging up news bandwidth with bullshit about potential names etc etc. Nobody cares. And a massive FACEPALM to all the pyscho idiots standing outside the hospital. They need the taste slapped out of their mouth for being twats

If you don't care about it, why create a post all about it?

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

Surely it's not dead already?!

Jobbo said...

Surely it's not dead already?!

:lol:

Only woman ever to give birth you'd think. Fair play to William though, she is a stunner.

Kate is officially a MILF now. 8)

--

3 - 2 - 1 - Go.................

It would appear that A LOT of people do care. Mrs mik for one
:roll:

Youngest miklet stated yesterday however that this was the birth of the youngest thief in the country. Mrs mik was watching a news item last night and I told the scallywag to get to bed. He replied "noo - I am watching a documentary about a huge organised crime family. It's educational"....

mik said...

Youngest miklet stated yesterday however that this was the birth of the youngest thief in the country. Mrs mik was watching a news item last night and I told the scallywag to get to bed. He replied "noo - I am watching a documentary about a huge organised crime family. It's educational"....

Give your son £10. Legend. All the eejits camping outside a hospital is mental. Go home and paint something!

lots of people are bothered, lots are not....

mik said...

:lol: I think your youngest deserves a raise in his/her pocket money :lol:

I was really proud of the forum this morning that no-one mentioned it.

Disappointed now:?

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Dinny_G said...

I only mentioned it as i was watching the lunchtime news expecting to hear about the Al Qaeda jail break in Iraq. But nope.... everyone is consumed by "pregnant woman gives birth non-shocker". :roll:

Dinny_G said...

Dinny is correct....:(

--

Cheers

Rich

Looks a bit like Hewitt.

Rich B said...

Dinny_G said...

Dinny is correct....:(

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and again. ;)

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

FFS, even the Indian news channels have it. They never report anything to do with 'abroad', unless its the US election, cricket, or has something to do with an Indian abroad.

:(

Paul1985 said...

I dont particularly mind the Monarchy, i am neutral with respect to my opinion on it. I can see merit in arguments for and against, and like many the only time my stance changed was the whole Diana thing.

But nobody cares about the baby. Big deal. Stupid media clogging up news bandwidth with bullshit about potential names etc etc. Nobody cares. And a massive FACEPALM to all the pyscho idiots standing outside the hospital. They need the taste slapped out of their mouth for being twats

quality line. get denzel down there now!

--

Pain don't hurt

mik said...

:lol:

The LOL is strong with youngest Miklet.

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

I went on FB yesterday and there was loads of posts about it.

I'm now avoiding FB.

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

Thousands of people couldn't give the tiniest sh*t.

Looks ginger.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular