Forums > General > DS3 115 Dsport first drive.

DS3 115 DSPORT FIRST DRIVE.
Previous | 123 | Next

So there was a knock at the door and my car was delivered, just like that. Had been driven up from Ipswich in the rain so had 200 miles on it and lots of road grime. :D

Anyway its red with a black roof and carbon dash rather than any lairy colours you can select from Citroen. After finishing my lunch I took it for a spin. For those who werent aware I ordered this without driving one first which after a few miles seemed like a MASSIVE ERROR. The ride is firm and Sheffield's roads are awful. The stop start combined with stepping out of an auto probably made it worse and I reckon nausea set in after a few miles.

I went home did some stuff and then took it for a proper drive out to Derbyshire in the rush hour traffic :D

Fast open roads and I seem to be in something which is absolutely mega fun. That hard suspension comes alive and once you've an idea where the power is it actually flies for a little 115 bhp shopping basket. Memory serves its got around 200 torques so compared to my old Puma it probably is loads faster (sorry fan boys).

Bluetooth streaming from my blackberry of tunes was set up as soon as I paired the phone which was easier than the BM.

Anyway - its alreet and after not trying to get decent economy out it on my little blast the figure below isn't too bad either.

Looks good. This was my 8 year old's favourite real world car until he saw the new Clio 200 on Top Gear.

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

Looks good. But, I've seen some weird/horrid colour combinations. That can't be good for resale values.

We've got a 110 Dsport plus and it's a great little car. Good fun to drive, economical, nicely specced, comfy and good to look at.

Came 4th in the recent JD Power survey too which was a surprise with it being a Citroen.

Nice cars. There are loads here. I would certinly have one.

I'll take mine in white with black roof please.

Enjoy

--

Nuts on the road

really like the styling of that car tried to get the oh to get the DS racing one, but wouldnt go for it ..

i like them in yellow

Updated July 3, 2013 at 9:28 PM

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

They do look good in various shades - you can spec a total abortion if you choose as said above.

I didnt want to wait ages as will be taking this back to france in a couple of weeks in an attempt to avoid a massive fuel bill in my hearse.

If I was choosing things the main item missing from my car is a centre armrest.

SimonB said...

They do look good in various shades - you can spec a total abortion if you choose as said above.

I didnt want to wait ages as will be taking this back to france in a couple of weeks in an attempt to avoid a massive fuel bill in my hearse.

If I was choosing things the main item missing from my car is a centre armrest.

arm rests are normally easy to retro fit

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Looks lovely 8) Got to be one of the best looking hatches out there at the moment.

I quite liked the rental one I had in Germany. No cupholders is inexcusable these days though.

Id not noticed that yet. :D

The newer ones have 3d lights on the rear - fanboys are upgrading the at 300 quid a set.

3d lights vid

Look good 8)

Updated July 3, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Funky 8)

Is the 5 living on borrowed time now?

Alex_ said...

Looks good. But, I've seen some weird/horrid colour combinations. That can't be good for resale values.

Can you choose the colour combo on a lease, or just from a 'safe' range?

If you're allowed a free choice I'd end up going for something stupid just because you wouldnt have to worry about selling it later :lol:

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

Looks horrific IMHO, but I'm glad you are happy with it.

John said...

Funky 8)

Is the 5 living on borrowed time now?

Will see how much we use it in the next few months.

As for choosing colours / options for leased cars you can have what you want but have to wait and each extra increases the price accordingly.

Jon - a bit strong but I think you are in a minority - loads of women love these :lol::lol: I got it mainly as they do 60 mpg around town just for info.

Updated July 3, 2013 at 11:44 PM

Cripes that's worse than Micks diesel skoda :)

This is the medium term plan for my gf - once she's got over her "bumper car" approach to parking in her a3 (not other people's cars - road signs, walls, kerbs, etc...)!

--

Cheers

Rich

Evostick said...

Cripes that's worse than Micks diesel skoda :)

Lol. Just so happens the skods and these are actually quite capable if you go and drive them.

Rich insurance is pretty cheap 275 for my 40 year old self.

That's a nice looking pub in the background, where's that?

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

integrale_evo said...

Alex_ said...

Can you choose the colour combo on a lease, or just from a 'safe' range?

If you're allowed a free choice I'd end up going for something stupid just because you wouldnt have to worry about selling it later :lol:

A friend of a friend did this with a lease A3 a few years ago, yellow with a light green interior IIRC.

--

Spazda MX-5/Honda CRF450R/VFR400/WRX Wagon

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular