Forums > General > Opinions please

OPINIONS PLEASE
Previous | 12345 | Next

On the colours:

Click

Clack

Ta 8)

Updated July 3, 2013 at 3:26 PM

the first one mings but I like the second one.

--

I often drive for a road travel

I like them both, but do have a penchant for unusual coloured cars.

They both seem big money, is that the norm?

I like the first one and don't mind the second although it is a bit shouty in colour.

First one is definitely an interesting choice, but as my preference is for q-cars I think that is less likely to attract unwanted attention of any kind.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

They're both "interesting" - E46 facelift sport coupes look best in that dark glossy blue imo.

--

Cheers

Rich

zedleg said...

the first one mings but I like the second one.

Other way around for me.

I can't believe you're even considering the first one - looks like something a baby would produce.

Second one not too bad.

They do seem quite pricey given the highish mileage (getting to M3 money Shirley?). Nathan will be along in a minute to tell you that E46 330ci's have dipped under a grand.

Updated July 3, 2013 at 4:10 PM

--

This ^

Rich B said...

They're both "interesting" - E46 facelift sport coupes look best in that dark glossy blue imo.

You mean orient blue?

I like both but prefer the less in-yer-face one.

i prefer the first one

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Orange FTW!

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

You lot have no taste, I'm just waiting for Jobbo to come along and say the interior of the first one is lovely :lol:.

--

I often drive for a road travel

Both colors are bloody revolting, but the orange one is eleventy better than the 1970's hotel bathroom color.

Updated July 3, 2013 at 3:54 PM

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

securitycheck said...

Rich B said...

You mean orient blue?

Nah, just looked it up - Mystic blue

--

Cheers

Rich

Rich B said...

securitycheck said...

Rich B said...

You mean orient blue?

Nah, just looked it up - Mystic blue

Same color as my dad's 330 sport, looks very nice when polished up. 8)

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Cheers. I knew they'd both be marmite cars and usually I wouldn't go for such colours.. but they certainly make a change from the regular black/silver.

I probably wont be going for these exact cars due to price considering the milages. But if I find similar coloured cars in future I wont be put off.

240PP - I'd love an M3, but if I was going to go for one it would have to be very clean, at under £6k they'll be dogs. But insurance is the biggest obstacle.

Rich - Isn't that colour only available on the Clubsport?

Edit - just found out it's Estoril Blue.

Updated July 3, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Alex88 said...

Cheers. I knew they'd both be marmite cars and usually I wouldn't go for such colours.. but they certainly make a change from the regular black/silver.

I probably wont be going for these exact cars due to price considering the milages. But if I find similar coloured cars in future I wont be put off.

240PP - I'd love an M3, but if I was going to go for one it would have to be very clean, at under £6k they'll be dogs. But insurance is the biggest obstacle.

Rich - Isn't that colour only available on the Clubsport?

Clubsport was estoril blue wasn't it?

(with that foul spoiler, that i saw on an M3 the other day...)

--

Cheers

Rich

The orange one would suit the young man about town. The green one would suit your grandad.

I like both.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

I walk past one of those green ones every day.

It is a very loud green, not at all subtle. Not good.

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 320d MSport

zedleg said...

You lot have no taste, I'm just waiting for Jobbo to come along and say the interior of the first one is lovely :lol:.

The exterior of the first one is lovely :D The interior just looks black. Could do with a more ritzy interior like one of these:

While I quite like the exterior colour of the second, it's not really done any justice by the photos and it doesn't suit the E46 all that well. Plus it has hideous fake carbon fibre tat on it.

But the first one's lovely.

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

Previous | 12345 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular