Forums > General > Cheap E30 M3

CHEAP E30 M3
Previous | 1 | Next

probably not.

--

A yellow loltus

Proper cnuts car.

It'll never get driven, and if it does, pretty much all the perishable seals in the engine will want replacing. So it'll never get driven.

People who do this are like people who 'collect' toys and never take them out of the box. What's the point?

Im with Beany on this one. Whats the point. If you did buy it you could never drive it without having to replace most of the perishables and then every time you did drive it you'd be burning cash off the overinflated value you had to pay for it!

--

Strong Broo Racing

Since when was delivery mileage 74km? I always associated it with sub 10 mile cars. Point is that it's probably worth a lot more than he originally paid for it.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Mito Man said...

Since when was delivery mileage 74km? I always associated it with sub 10 mile cars. Point is that it's probably worth a lot more than he originally paid for it.

Sounds about right. 23 miles on my Ibiza Cupra when i picked it up. 43 Miles on my Leon FR.

--

Strong Broo Racing

Sounds like the guy unloading it from the docks had an extended test drive ;)

--

How about not having a sig at all?

It may have been unloaded from many docks in its time

They have individual throttlebodies with adjustable linkages and idle bleed control so would have been setup on a rolling road in the factory.

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

integrale_evo said...

They have individual throttlebodies with adjustable linkages and idle bleed control so would have been setup on a rolling road in the factory.

This. Something like an M3 will have been tested/set up in the factory.

Orange Cola said...

integrale_evo said...

This. Something like an M3 will have been tested/set up in the factory.

Honed by Hans and Helmut, with their 1990s mullets 8)

What do you do with this car? Just look at it sometimes? Seems like an odd pastime.

Why do people collect anything?

Unlikely anyone buying is going to have scrimped and save every last penny to buy it only rot realise they'll never drive it.

It will sit in some rich persons collection, get looked at or sat in occasionally before reappearing for sale for quite a bit more money in a few years.

Someone will buy it just because they want it.

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

Total waste :(

--

BMW Car Magazine

The engine won't have siezed a bit of a fettle and it'll be bouncing off the limiter. The material they used to make the pistons had been in the ground for millions of years she'll be right ;)

--

I'd rather be wrong than dull

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular