Forums > General > What a Tit..

WHAT A TIT..
Previous | 1 | Next

Clicky

--

Strong Broo Racing

At least he wasn't using it as a camera. Those people need destroying.

--

Cheers,
Mike

Wonder if He'll get a visit from the iPlod? :P8)

--

Strong Broo Racing

"Racing along M8 motorway"

:roll:

I'm more pissed off with the tw@t who came up with that line. Completely different offence. He's not racing FFS. He's driving under the speed limit while gaming (fvcking stupid) but he's not racing.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Mito Man said...

I'm more pissed off with the tw@t who came up with that line. Completely different offence. He's not racing FFS. He's driving under the speed limit while gaming (fvcking stupid) but he's not racing.

He's racing on the game though so technically he was racing :P

--

Strong Broo Racing

What would you do if you spotted someone driving along doing similar, get right next to them and give it death on the horn or...?

Orange Cola said...

What would you do if you spotted someone driving along doing similar, get right next to them and give it death on the horn or...?

yeah i thought about that - id be to scared they would sh17 their selves and veer into my car. However i would probably instead of posting it on FB and selling it to the papers go straight to the plod with it.

--

Strong Broo Racing

I'd film it so that it would make a great YouTube clip once the fvcker crashed. If he crashed into someone else I'd get out and help. But the ideal scenario is the fvcker crashes and only takes himself out. I will then pull over and film him slowly dying as I dial 999. Yes I could resuscitate him which will stop him from dying, but I won't. I will take great pleasure in watching his lungs pool up with blood and drip out of his mouth and nostrils. Then I will upload it YouTube.

--

I will then pull over and film him slowly dying as I dial 999. Yes I could resuscitate him which will stop him from dying, but I won't. I will take great pleasure in watching his lungs pool up with blood and drip out of his mouth and nostrils. Then I will upload it YouTube.

Bloody hell a tad harsh

scotta said...

Mito Man said...

He's racing on the game though so technically he was racing :P

:lol:

the guy is a class one bellend

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

That's a special type of stupid .... nice to see his reg number didn't get blurred either so even his neighbours can go around and kick the shight outta him

Why didn't he call the police at the time?
There would have been more than one phone in the van, he could still have taken the video.

I'm trying to understand Fiestaman's decision making. I'd contend a large part was based on the Speed Kills campaign, and that he'd argue 'I wasn't in anyone's way. I wasn't speeding and at least I was in the slow lane, what's your problem?'.

--

What about a child with a basket of kittens, holding a blind nuns hand whilst helping her across the road to where he left a basket of puppies?

idiots like that that made me want to work locally and not drive 45k a year as a sales rep. Never saw anything like that but plenty similar. :roll:

Closest I've seen to it is plenty of taxi drivers in London who have their newspaper wide open on their steering wheel and reading it while they drive. Probably more dangerous than what that cvnt did as its in the middle of a busy city. Also see loads of chauffeurs/private taxi guys who have a phone dock in the middle of their wheel between the airbag and the rim and they're also faffing about on it. But I guess that in those 2 scenarios the drivers have some control of the wheel with their hands.

Guess they're all chancers, a bit like the idiot who turned up at our exam today in only boxers. No the exam rules don't say that you're not allowed to be half naked. But the causing a distraction rule applies :lol:

--

Got 'im.

Stephen Dobie said...

Got 'im.

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Eric Pisch said...

Stephen Dobie said...

Got 'im.

:lol:

--

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.”

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular