Forums > General > Fleet running reports

FLEET RUNNING REPORTS
Previous | 1 | Next

I know for a lot of people the fleet running reports in evo are the first thing they turn to; what's Harry bought now!?

I'm doing a long termer column in Porsche monthly and was wondering what it is that people like to read about.

i.e. maintenace, mods and upgrades, usage, events, car care, etc?

--

Ben

Everything you've said - the things you experience when owning/running.

Add to your list things that niggle, new things/traits you've just discovered or realised, how it sits so nicely etc etc.

Come up with a zany name for your car, you know like some people do....Godzilla/ purplezilla/stealthzilla.

;)

--

Speed holes.

Marv said...

Come up with a zany name for your car, you know like some people do....Godzilla/ purplezilla/stealthzilla.

;)

mine are called eric, brutus, dave, ned, rolf, brum, dolly, the supermetroid and the bus 8)

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

Yep. Everything you've said right down to things like good quality polishes/wheel cleaners.

integrale_evo said...

Marv said...

;)

mine are called eric, brutus, dave, ned, rolf, brum, dolly, the supermetroid and the bus 8)

Supermetroid is the only acceptable one out of that list ;)

--

Speed holes.

Marv said...

;)

What, like Beetle (sic)

--

Ben

Zonda_ said...

Yep. Everything you've said right down to things like good quality polishes/wheel cleaners.

Fail :cry: I don't do cleaning

--

Ben

I like reading about how interesting cars cope with real world everyday situations, including limitations which might hamper a particular task.

Not everyone only every uses their vehicle for traffic free blasts on mountain passes.

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

Don't give it a name and don't call it she / her for fcuks sake.

--

Done.

Dan said...

awww, you're no fun!

--

Speed holes.

Dan said...

No risk of that!

--

Ben

Marv said...

Dan said...

awww, you're no fun!

I put people that do that in the same group as those that drive with their knuckles draped over the top of the wheel and arm outstretched, sorry Marv.

--

Done.

So you don't call your Elise "Lizzie?" :?

--

Speed holes.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular