SPACE ODDITY COVER FROM INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION
Previous | 1 | Next

Brilliant 8)

Updated May 13, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Saw it this morning - tis 8)

--

MarDoubleT

"Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races."

The guy is brilliant doing lots of cool stuff to get people engaged with science and what happens on the space station. Add to that his sh*t hot photos too!

8)8)8)

This deserves to be number one all over the world. Beats the sh1te out of any reality talent show crap.

Cue all the "what good is space exploration for us" moronics...

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

Agreed, the guy's a legend. Loving his YT channel too 8)

Brilliant stuff.

As for putting Canada on the map with regards to space exploits...er...what the fvck was the Canadarm on the shuttle then? Or was I the only person who worked that one out? :lol:

Wait wait wait. We spent billions putting a space station up there, and hundreds of millions more getting this joker in a capsule up to space, and all he does is play a fvcking guitar and sing a cruddy old song? ;)

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Fake!!!!

How did they get the external shots - from Dragon or something?

And all the mouthbreathers are too busy going "Benghazzziiiiiiiii!!!1111!!!!111eleven!" to say anything about this.

Also, JJ Abrams saw this and went to put more lens flare on the new Star Trek movie :o:lol:

extremely well done but such an old person hippy song ...

still could be worse he could have sung something by the beatles

still the fans of man on man action will appreciate it

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Back on Earth now

Alex88 said...

Back on Earth now

great that he is back safely, i am still catching up with all his vids and pics he uploaded

Updated May 14, 2013 at 9:45 AM

--

WIBBLE

Great song. Great cover.

I have a feeling that external shots of ISS could be stock film?

What an amazing thing he's done over the last 6 months.

Eric Pisch said...

Alex88 said...

Back on Earth now

great that he is back safely, i am still catching up with all his vids and pics he uploaded

Same here, his Twitter account is 8) For those that don't have Twitter - Click

Alex88 said...

Eric Pisch said...

Alex88 said...

Back on Earth now

Same here, his Twitter account is 8) For those that don't have Twitter - Click

thanks for that

--

WIBBLE

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular