Forums > Moaning forum > Blocked numbers

BLOCKED NUMBERS
Previous | 1 | Next

Instead of fruitlessly ringing me for two weeks why don't you leave a message and I'll get back to you? Clearly I can't answer the phone during the day as my phone is switched off :roll:

People who don't leave voicemails piss me off royally. It's always PAYG feckwits that don't want to spend their credits on leaving you a message and hope you call them back.

--

She's built like a steakhouse but she handles like a bistro.

I never answer a blocked number. No message just means one less person to call back.

Alan said...

I never answer a blocked number. No message just means one less person to call back.

This. They also have no pattern other than working hours. I don't think people understand that in some companies you can't carry a mobile phone at all times.

I hate calls. These days we have email, where each party can communicate at a time which suits them.

Orange Cola said...

Instead of fruitlessly ringing me for two weeks why don't you leave a message and I'll get back to you? Clearly I can't answer the phone during the day as my phone is switched off :roll:

How do you know it's the same person every time?:)

_Who_ said...

Orange Cola said...

How do you know it's the same person every time?:)

Very few people have blocked numbers and I did once get a hello out of them before the train went into a tunnel.

Spoke to them today, university looking for post grad support and I declined but didn't write them off. I know a few people with doctorates and the like who can barely get part time jobs teaching while the Uni will use PhD students for free to do the same work.

My money's on an automated PPI recovery call. I've had half a dozen of the fuckers over the last couple of weeks. Thay can all GTF.

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Delphi said...

My money's on an automated PPI recovery call. I've had half a dozen of the fuckers over the last couple of weeks. Thay can all GTF.

I'll take that bet at 1,000,000:1

--

She's built like a steakhouse but she handles like a bistro.

My missus enjoys it when she tells them she claiumed on her loan protection and that it worked really well, it confuses them no end :lol:

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

Never had PPI :(

I've checked :cry:

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular