Forums > General > FAO the appreciators of Classic Mercs

FAO THE APPRECIATORS OF CLASSIC MERCS
Previous | 12 | Next

http://www.mechatronik.de/de/engineering/das-m-coupe.html?L=..%2Fetc%2Fpasswd

8)

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

8)

I like that. That colour would match my blue interior nicely.

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

Wow - would be a pleasure to have in a car collection. Although - wouldn't be at the top of the list

B_T_S

--

There's no replacement for displacement

450+bhp with a 60's chassis :shock:

N said...

450+bhp with a 60's chassis :shock:

it might twist a little :p

SL please

--

WIBBLE

It has probably been suitably improved :D

I would dry hump that all day long 8)

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

You can stay away from my CE...

--

Oh my, that's so nice I might need a Kleenex or two.

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

It's given me a new appreciation for the Fuchs Mexican Hat alloys.

--

djchocice said...

Oh my, that's so nice I might need a Kleenex or two.

Cue the 'Banana up the tailpipe' gag from Beverly Hills Cop.
:lol:

I can't say I'm a fan of old benz's, sorry

looks nice. The SL they have on the same site is nicer though

Pretty sure Mercedes will also do the same thing for you. Would love one.

One for the wish list! 8)

NicDale said...

Pretty sure Mercedes will also do the same thing for you. Would love one.

I certainly know Brabus will do still.

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

I'd prefer these: (In Mercedes museum in Stuttgart)

Car and Driver reviewed the Mechatronic version of the 280 SE 3.5 you love against its the CL63 coupe. Pop the kettle on.. 8)Video Here

Updated March 2, 2013 at 6:36 AM

--

Whiskey is my yoga

Sisu said...

Car and Driver reviewed the Mechatronic version of the 280 SE 3.5 you love against its the CL63 coupe. Pop the kettle on.. 8)Video Here

De-Barry'd

--

Sisu said...

Bloody hell, the interior in the mechatronik car is a thing of beauty.

Revs, you know what you have to do to your car now - get it as close to something like that as you can - I didn't realise old Mercs could be that stunning 8)

Updated March 2, 2013 at 9:15 AM

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

Well AMG have made a stand alone ECU for the engine and gearbóx of the 6.2 M156 V8.
The 300SEL 6.3 estate could become a reality...

--

Whiskey is my yoga

Marv said...

Sisu said...

Bloody hell, the interior in the mechatronik car is a thing of beauty.

Revs, you know what you have to do to your car now - get it as close to something like that as you can - I didn't realise old Mercs could be that stunning 8)

My thoughts exactly. Apparently they do those wheels in 15" although they're very rare but I think they'd look perfect.

--

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular