Forums > General > The end of the week.

THE END OF THE WEEK.
Previous | 12 | Next

Today: It is the last day of the week for me, as tomorrow I'm getting on an aero-plane and travelling to Cambodia, for a long awaited couple of weeks away from the UK.

Friday, Sat, Sun, Mon...etc: Don't care 8)

--

Food | Large format print & graphics

Depends on our daughter...she's had a 40 degree temp on and off last night and this morning so taking her to the docs this afternoon. Suspect we'll be staying local as a result.

--

BMW Car Magazine @QuentlyBentin

Gav wins.

Standard mix of drinking and mountain biking for me.

Updated February 28, 2013 at 1:23 PM

--

Cheers

Rich

lepetitoeuf said...

...tomorrow I'm getting on an aero-plane and travelling to Cambodia, for a long awaited couple of weeks away from the UK.

Long awaited ? You only booked it two weeks ago ! :D

--

It's not a Golf | Neither is this | This one's just a posh Beetle

lepetitoeuf said...

Today: It is the last day of the week for me, as tomorrow I'm getting on an aero-plane and travelling to Cambodia, for a long awaited couple of weeks away from the UK.

Friday, Sat, Sun, Mon...etc: Don't care 8)

I'm not doing any of this, therefore it's not worth posting about.

--

She's built like a steakhouse but she handles like a bistro.

Rich B said...

Standard mix of drinking and mountain biking for me.

+1

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Today is my first day at work this week so I'm spending today and tomorrow catching up on all the work that the mouth breathers have left for me to do. I'm then off again until next thursday :lol:. This time will mostly be spent sitting around in my pants playing Final Fantasy 10. I may make carnitas if I can be bothered going to the butchers 8).

--

I often drive for a road travel

Fri: Work then pub.

Sat: 20 course dinner in NYC. A few drinks afterwards.

Sun: Hangover in some hotel........

On Sunday I am off to pick up this rather lovely fella. All 100lb of him, he's half Great Dane!

http://www.dogstrust.org.uk/rehoming/dog/1096877/silk#.US-BpKKePMG

I give up on adding as a link - each time I've tried replacing the blue 'your link text' with a keyword 'the page can't be found!

Updated February 28, 2013 at 4:16 PM

--

www.leatherbetter.co.uk
Make imperfect leather brand new again.

No doubt working, as the artwork that was supposed to be with me on Monday for a big contract still hasn't been signed off by their customer yet :roll:

--

Cheers,

Gwaredd

steelesigns.co.uk

My dissertation is in tomorrow, so I will be handing it in and drinking myself stupid for the whole weekend. 8)

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Robby1977 said...

On Sunday I am off to pick up this rather lovely fella. All 100lb of him, he's half Great Dane!

CLICK

If you're interested in finding out what the other half is, you can get your dog's DNA tested:

www.wisdompanel.co.uk

We did both of ours recently.

Updated February 28, 2013 at 4:49 PM

--

It's not a Golf | Neither is this | This one's just a posh Beetle

It'll probably be half horse, everything half horse these days

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

:lol:

Sundayjumper said...

Robby1977 said...

CLICK

If you're interested in finding out what the other half is, you can get your dog's DNA tested:

www.wisdompanel.co.uk

We did both of ours recently.

Oh sorry, thought the ad stated. He's half Dober, half great Dane.

--

www.leatherbetter.co.uk

Robby1977 said...

I give up on adding as a link - each time I've tried replacing the blue 'your link text' with a keyword 'the page can't be found!

Very jealous :D

As we are currently scouring the internet for Akita breeders and i'm now trying to convince Missus Dave that a Tibetan Mastiff would make a great lap dog for her I get incredibly jhealous when people post up their dog pictures :lol:

Lovely looking dog 8)

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

I'm off tomorrow and saturday (I'm always on call, but the hotel is calm - touch wood). Going to clean the cars and go for a spirited drive with the son (and sun :D ) cos he asked. Otherwise, nowt special.

--

Nuts on the road

GraniteV8 said...

Robby1977 said...

Very jealous :D

As we are currently scouring the internet for Akita breeders and i'm now trying to convince Missus Dave that a Tibetan Mastiff would make a great lap dog for her I get incredibly jhealous when people post up their dog pictures :lol:

Lovely looking dog 8)

Dave!

TY Dave. I'm smitten with him. Wanted a Dober for years, and just fell in love with him. He's a rescue too, which I've always felt strongly about supporting.
Sod the missus's permission, get one, then use the old "he followed me back from the park" line haha!!

--

www.leatherbetter.co.uk

Dinny_G said...

It'll probably be half horse, everything half horse these days

as long as it tastes like beef i'll eat it.

'youre telling me this burger is 40% human? dont care tastes good'

my weekend will consist of revision for maths bollocks then next weekend getting bladdered to celebrate finishing maths, then waking up the next day with no knowledge of pythagoras theorem :D

Updated February 28, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular