Forums > General > Isn't this the bimmerforum?

ISN'T THIS THE BIMMERFORUM?
Previous | 12 | Next

As some of you may know, the Eunos was up for sells recently and has now gone to a new home!

It has been replaced by this lil beauty.

And yes it is the 2.5 8)

Updated February 27, 2013 at 10:19 PM

--

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.”

Like it 8)

8) indeed!

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

Love the wheels. 8)

I'd like to thank Sky Insurance for their quote and indirectly Alex88.

Cost me £70 more to insure it over my old roadster which I thought was quite reasonable. :D

It is true what they say about the M54. Tis a crackingly smooth engine.

--

Noice. I also love that wheel design. 8)

Very nice. Can't tell the colour. Looks a bit like Techno Violet but was that an M only colour?

Welcome to the BMW club, son 8)

--

This ^

Had my doubts about MV1s on a Compact but they work well with the black paint.

Currently buying parts to make my own aux kit that will charge my ipod. and look 'OEM' as I hate the aftermarket stereo look on bmws.

So far consists of this cable that will plug into the back of the stereo. I will run the cable through the sunglass holder and have my charge port there* too.

*chargeport

:lol: All for about £20.

--

Lovely. Been looking at those recently and noted how much car they are for the money.

--

Cheers,
Mike

Good work! I'll contact you shortly with the secret handshake and club house password...

--

Cheers

Rich

Nice car! Someone I know "bought a BMW" and after all the hype when he turned up I was expecting one of these it was Infact a 316i Compaq on a R plate, in green, cloth interior, a knackered after market exhaust and rust that was visible in the dark :lol:

Rich B said...

Good work! I'll contact you shortly with the secret handshake and club house password...

Not even I get to know what that is, must be dueto my DERV powered BMW that is quicker than an M3*

*Of E46 variety**

**When the derv is chipped***

***By Jayson

Welcome to our 'exclusive' club :D.

Rich B, you forgot to mention the membership fees, due within 7 days.

Nice. These have been on my short list several times, just not got round to buying one.

--

Ben

The forum anthem

--

Bunta's Tofu

Excellent choice! What age is it - it seems to have 2003-on rear lights but I thought that MV1s had been superseded by MV2s by then.

As for the iPod connection, I fitted a Connects2 to the back of my E46 head unit and that worked fairly well.

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

Nice hope you enjoy it 8)

Cheers

Steve

I'm starting an E36 only club.

Nice Compact though :)

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

240PP said...

Looks a bit like Techno Violet but was that an M only colour?

No - it was initially just an M colour but was used on some run-out E34s and E36s. One of my E36 Tourings was Techno Violet and I've seen a few other non-M E36s in that colour too.

No - it's just instagram fcuking up years of hard work by scientists and engineers that dedicated themselves to creating the technology for producing accurate, high quality images :)

--

It's not a Golf | Neither is this | This one's just a posh Beetle

Nice. I still want a compact Sport in Immola.

Jobbo said...

What age is it ?

Looks like a 2001/2002 car judging by the trim.

Updated February 28, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Looks good buddy 8). I nearly bought one before I bought my M3.

--

I often drive for a road travel

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular