Forums > General > Isn't this the bimmerforum?

ISN'T THIS THE BIMMERFORUM?
Previous | 12 | Next

As some of you may know, the Eunos was up for sells recently and has now gone to a new home!

It has been replaced by this lil beauty.

And yes it is the 2.5 8)

Updated February 27, 2013 at 10:19 PM

--

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.”

Like it 8)

8) indeed!

--

Out of step with the forum.

Love the wheels. 8)

I'd like to thank Sky Insurance for their quote and indirectly Alex88.

Cost me £70 more to insure it over my old roadster which I thought was quite reasonable. :D

It is true what they say about the M54. Tis a crackingly smooth engine.

--

Noice. I also love that wheel design. 8)

Very nice. Can't tell the colour. Looks a bit like Techno Violet but was that an M only colour?

Welcome to the BMW club, son 8)

--

This ^

Had my doubts about MV1s on a Compact but they work well with the black paint.

Currently buying parts to make my own aux kit that will charge my ipod. and look 'OEM' as I hate the aftermarket stereo look on bmws.

So far consists of this cable that will plug into the back of the stereo. I will run the cable through the sunglass holder and have my charge port there* too.

*chargeport

:lol: All for about £20.

--

Lovely. Been looking at those recently and noted how much car they are for the money.

--

Cheers,
Mike

Good work! I'll contact you shortly with the secret handshake and club house password...

--

Cheers

Rich

Nice car! Someone I know "bought a BMW" and after all the hype when he turned up I was expecting one of these it was Infact a 316i Compaq on a R plate, in green, cloth interior, a knackered after market exhaust and rust that was visible in the dark :lol:

Rich B said...

Good work! I'll contact you shortly with the secret handshake and club house password...

Not even I get to know what that is, must be dueto my DERV powered BMW that is quicker than an M3*

*Of E46 variety**

**When the derv is chipped***

***By Jayson

Welcome to our 'exclusive' club :D.

Rich B, you forgot to mention the membership fees, due within 7 days.

Nice. These have been on my short list several times, just not got round to buying one.

--

Ben

The forum anthem

--

Bunta's Tofu

Excellent choice! What age is it - it seems to have 2003-on rear lights but I thought that MV1s had been superseded by MV2s by then.

As for the iPod connection, I fitted a Connects2 to the back of my E46 head unit and that worked fairly well.

Nice hope you enjoy it 8)

Cheers

Steve

I'm starting an E36 only club.

Nice Compact though :)

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

240PP said...

Looks a bit like Techno Violet but was that an M only colour?

No - it was initially just an M colour but was used on some run-out E34s and E36s. One of my E36 Tourings was Techno Violet and I've seen a few other non-M E36s in that colour too.

No - it's just instagram fcuking up years of hard work by scientists and engineers that dedicated themselves to creating the technology for producing accurate, high quality images :)

--

It's not a Golf | Neither is this | This one's just a posh Beetle

Nice. I still want a compact Sport in Immola.

Jobbo said...

What age is it ?

Looks like a 2001/2002 car judging by the trim.

Updated February 28, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Looks good buddy 8). I nearly bought one before I bought my M3.

--

I often drive for a road travel

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular