Your link text

--

Waiting to die.

I actually quite like it

Cheers

Steve

Jobbo, your new car has arrived.

--

I can only please one person a day. Today is not your day and tomorrow don't look good either.

I think that's rather nice! Not too sure how long I could cope with the interior colour

I do like those zeemax kits. Don't think much of the interior.

I love that! Not do much the red leather but I think that looks surprisingly modern.

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

Like that, but if I had £3k laying about, I don't think I'd buy it.

But too unsubtle for my tastes :lol:

Yep, it really shouldn't be, but that's cool!

--

Cheers

Rich

I really like, although I'm not sure that I could live with an interior that red.

I don't understand why so much time and effort has been put into making it shiny, replacing the lights, but the engine bay looks as if someone slaughtered an oil drum in it.

Just to clarify, I'm not a clean engine bay pervert, I just don't understand why it would be left in that state.

--

Plump eyes?

I know what you mean, it makes you think wonder what nasties lurk beneath.

I hadn't quite thought it was too much until I got to the red dials. I could live with the red leather in a different colour car - I suppose black would be very BMW - but it may be easier to change the interior :P

--

Waiting to die.

agreed. the engine bay looks a mess but for 3 grand you cant be expecting anything magical. but the red leather interior is very cool

--

Pain don't hurt

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular