Forums > General > Maria de Villota latest

MARIA DE VILLOTA LATEST
Previous | 1 | Next

Has been cleared to get behind the wheel of a car - Click

Amazing improvement.

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Good on her.

I lost my right eye as well in a car crash (I'm sure hers was more impressionate) and can understand how hard it is to get your head around it. Even walking in a straight line was difficult in the beginning.

However, as time goes on, you get used to it and things return to normal (never 100%, but normal enough that no one notices).

But I'm just luck that I don't need the stylish patch ;)

--

I can only please one person a day. Today is not your day and tomorrow don't look good either.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular