Forums > General > The lengths I go to, to run an "evo" car.

THE LENGTHS I GO TO, TO RUN AN "EVO" CAR.
Prev | 123 | Next

JustMax said...

David_Yu said...

JL said...

Rich B said...

JustMax said...

Rich B said...

It really doesnt suit my "lifestyle" in the slightest, yet still I hope to never sell it!

It reads to me like it almost exactly suits your lifestyle.
Public transport gets you to work in a similar time / cost as a car and at all other times you drive one of the best all round cars ever made. It seems the only compromise is having to sling your bike on the roof rack. A small price to pay.

i like your way of thinking!

He really has a point though. It's a quick car with a decent boot, you can carry the bike when needed and it can even return decent mpg if you feel like it. It won't depreciate a huge amount and it gets the bitches wet.

Careful or I'm filing this under a firstworldproblem, or White Whine if you prefer :lol:

Yeah, completely different point to the one I made just a few posts from the beginning...

:lol:

I'll mention Yu in the credits next time ;).

Thank you. That's all I ask...

:lol:

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

An M3 is a perfectly practical everyday car. Your argument is invalid and scarily you have created a post where Mitoboy* gives sound logic.

Dave!

*I still hope he gives birth to an angry Crocodile who then eats him alive mind you.

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

GraniteV8 said...

An M3 is a perfectly practical everyday car. Your argument is invalid and scarily you have created a post where Mitoboy* gives sound logic.

Dave!

*I still hope he gives birth to an angry Crocodile who then eats him alive mind you.

Says the man you tucks his practical 4 door mercedes up in storage for years at a time and drives a ford focus instead! ;)

--

Cheers

Rich

Rich B said...

GraniteV8 said...

Dave!

Says the man you tucks his practical 4 door mercedes up in storage for years at a time and drives a ford focus instead! ;)

That was because I was never home ;)

I actually drive my Defender for most of the time, apart from the station run in the morning as the Landy is not warm by the time we arrive :lol:

TRhe Defender can't fit in multistorey car parks, is not great on fuel, has a terrible turning circle, doesn't warm up very quick, takes 5 miles to loosen up and is slow, now that is a pain in the bum to keep and is about 2% evo :P

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

duncs500 said...

Rich B said...

caneswell said...

JL said...

2 cars FTW. This wlll always be the way.

Indeed. Why not get a sheddy estate for the commute and bike miles?

i have run two cars before when i had the navara and rx8 - it didn't work for me tbh - I ended up never using the rx8.

Yeah, but is an RX8 special enough to get you out in it every time you get the opportunity? :?

Definately - will it or won't it blow up when I start it :D

GraniteV8 said...

Dave!

This. Stop being of teh ghey and drive your M3 to work. Far better than sitting on a train with all the germs. No point being precious about a car, just get on and use it. You'll enjoy it far more knowing that it isn't just sitting there waiting for you to justify using it (apart from Sundays).
You can always buy another one in a few years when it becomes a bit leggy :)

Updated February 27, 2013 at 9:38 PM

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Prev | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular