Forums > Moaning forum > Car dealerships which have no service area

CAR DEALERSHIPS WHICH HAVE NO SERVICE AREA
Previous | 12 | Next

Slightly annoying, but I understand space is at a premium in London. I don't understand why they can't they keep the bare essentials like oil though.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Where are you based?

--

Large format print & graphics

lepetitoeuf said...

Where are you based?

LaLa Land, the land of make believe and fairies. Where Halfords doesn't exist.

--

Out of step with the forum.

NotoriousREV said...

LaLa Land, the land of make believe and fairies. Where Halfords doesn't exist.

Ah, Chelsea.

--

Yep. I always knew BMW Park Lane had their service area in Battersea but I thought they would have essentials there which I think they did until they recently renovated.(found out about the service centre not bein there when we gave the car in for a service and it had used a whole tank of fuel and been damaged after the tw@t who's job was to drive cars there and back fessed up to crashing it into the tight bollards on Albert Bridge a couple of years ago). I know MB Chelsea have their service area in Wandsworth. Ferrari Knightsbridge have theirs in Kensington. I wonder where Audi Mayfair and Infiniti are?

Plus I wonder how many people don't like the idea of giving their car to a dealership who then drive it across London for a service and back...

Updated February 27, 2013 at 10:19 AM

--

God I'm sick of you and your "oh look at me I'm rich and my Daddy's rich" posts. Seriously - you have nothing to add to this forum AT ALL.

Neither do you. You disappear for a few week, then start moaning like fvck about your life, then you try to show off a bit with your boat and go karting, then you disappear again until to have another problem. Fvck off out of my thread if you don't like it you old cvnt.

--

Cock.

You two should meet up when you're back in the UK, London will feel home from home :D

Mick, you're this funny:

I can't remember JL talking about karting a lot.:?

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Was it quad biking? Either way I really don't care Duncs...

--

Mito Man said...

You're such a stroppy little girl :lol:

I wonder if he's able to draw an analogy with the irritation and anger he feels towards me in this thread, and the similar if not identical reaction by every other member of the forum to the majority of his "posts" :lol:

(although in fairness his summary of my contribution to this place is not exactly inaccurate)

Mito Man said...

:lol:

--

just the tip

JL said...

I wonder if he's able to draw an analogy with the irritation and anger he feels towards me in this thread, and the similar if not identical reaction by every other member of the forum to the majority of his "posts" :lol:

(although in fairness his summary of my contribution to this place is not exactly inaccurate)

When you both get upset you're about as bad as each other. Mitofvck just doesn't possess the mental or linguistical articulation to make it amusing, instead he just fails miserably and confirms his sad existence is purely dependant on rich Dad. When Dad goes he will be the precise sum of his own personality; a worthless hole no one wants to entertain, employ or share company with.

Mito Man said...

Yep. I always knew BMW Park Lane had their service area in Battersea but I thought they would have essentials there which I think they did until they recently renovated.(found out about the service centre not bein there when we gave the car in for a service and it had used a whole tank of fuel and been damaged after the tw@t who's job was to drive cars there and back fessed up to crashing it into the tight bollards on Albert Bridge a couple of years ago). I know MB Chelsea have their service area in Wandsworth. Ferrari Knightsbridge have theirs in Kensington. I wonder where Audi Mayfair and Infiniti are?

Plus I wonder how many people don't like the idea of giving their car to a dealership who then drive it across London for a service and back...

Why is everyone who lives in Chelsea obsessed with Mayfair?

--

"Everyone"?

--

Why would you go to a dealership for oil?

RichardMajor86 said...

Why would you go to a dealership for oil?

Try to imagine making that decision with part of your brain missing.

--

Out of step with the forum.

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular