Barry'd pic

Fixed?

--

Bristol SuperYachts

Always very sad when you confronted with a scene of abject poverty:cry:

p7ulg said...

Always very sad when you confronted with a scene of abject poverty:cry:

Yep, slumming it right there. :cry:

Tell me about it. The owner of the dinghy can only afford to pay for South East Asian crew members.

--

Bristol SuperYachts

The GTO looks good in that colour 8)

--

just the tip

Always said it - that overhang is waaaay too long.

Brilliant spotted though

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Is that in Monaco though? Probably ten a penny.:)

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

I know the FIA rules to GT racing state that there has to be a road variant of racers, but the MC12 just doesn't work as a road car in my opinion:?

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

--

Bristol SuperYachts

The Rangie is actually parked next to a Bentley...

I actually saw this same MC12 just the other day. Makes A LOT of noise. I'll try and be more proactive with pics.
There are a couple of Fisker Karmas at the Ferrari dealership round the corner from my apartment. One black one white. They haven't seemed to shift em though..

--

Bristol SuperYachts

A much photographed car

P7ULG are you also in Monaco? Beers?

--

Bristol SuperYachts

khatmandu said...

P7ULG are you also in Monaco? Beers?

Unfortunately not:cry:

Shame man.
Strangely enough MC really isn't all that glamorous. A guy I know calls it Glasgow on sea!

--

Bristol SuperYachts

What's with the lack of front number plates?

Updated February 26, 2013 at 2:33 PM

No idea about the plates. Interesting fact is that in Monaco you don't have to wear a seatbelt.

--

Bristol SuperYachts

khatmandu said...

The MC12 make the GTO look as tall as building. :lol:

khatmandu said...

No idea about the plates. Interesting fact is that in Monaco you don't have to wear a seatbelt.

In my experience you can't get up to a speed where one would be needed anyway! :D

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular