--

Bristol SuperYachts

Always very sad when you confronted with a scene of abject poverty:cry:

p7ulg said...

Always very sad when you confronted with a scene of abject poverty:cry:

Yep, slumming it right there. :cry:

--

"You can't buy happiness but you can buy cars and that's kinda the same thing…"

Tell me about it. The owner of the dinghy can only afford to pay for South East Asian crew members.

--

Bristol SuperYachts

The GTO looks good in that colour 8)

--

I often drive for a road travel

Always said it - that overhang is waaaay too long.

Brilliant spotted though

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Is that in Monaco though? Probably ten a penny.:)

--

Now stop trolling me you hat-wearing thundermut.

I know the FIA rules to GT racing state that there has to be a road variant of racers, but the MC12 just doesn't work as a road car in my opinion:?

--

McSwede said...

Never realised Gilles was a Southern fanny though. He seemed like such a decent chap. I shall eye him with suspicion from this day forth ;)

--

Bristol SuperYachts

The Rangie is actually parked next to a Bentley...

I actually saw this same MC12 just the other day. Makes A LOT of noise. I'll try and be more proactive with pics.
There are a couple of Fisker Karmas at the Ferrari dealership round the corner from my apartment. One black one white. They haven't seemed to shift em though..

--

Bristol SuperYachts

A much photographed car

P7ULG are you also in Monaco? Beers?

--

Bristol SuperYachts

khatmandu said...

P7ULG are you also in Monaco? Beers?

Unfortunately not:cry:

Shame man.
Strangely enough MC really isn't all that glamorous. A guy I know calls it Glasgow on sea!

--

Bristol SuperYachts

What's with the lack of front number plates?

Updated February 26, 2013 at 2:33 PM

No idea about the plates. Interesting fact is that in Monaco you don't have to wear a seatbelt.

--

Bristol SuperYachts

khatmandu said...

The MC12 make the GTO look as tall as building. :lol:

--

"You can't buy happiness but you can buy cars and that's kinda the same thing…"

khatmandu said...

No idea about the plates. Interesting fact is that in Monaco you don't have to wear a seatbelt.

In my experience you can't get up to a speed where one would be needed anyway! :D

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular