Forums > General > Alternative fast dog wagon

ALTERNATIVE FAST DOG WAGON
Previous | 12 | Next

Brucestyle.

First in the country - no location shots yet - it s about to receive the "DE51RED" press plate, so coming to a mag / tv show near you soon.

Usual LS3 underpinnings.

View directly from the back is awful. :(

Others may argue the same for other angles too ;)

Updated February 25, 2013 at 11:48 PM

mik said...

Barrystyle.

[pic]http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=29309&d=1361789067[/pic]

EFA

--

This ^

the back looks almost identical to the signum from about 10 years ago (anyone remember them?? )

front would look alright without the stupid slab of gloss black paint on the bumper which seems to be fashionable for some reason at the moment :?

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

integrale_evo said...

the back looks almost identical to the signum from about 10 years ago (anyone remember them?? )

front would look alright without the stupid slab of gloss black paint on the bumper which seems to be fashionable for some reason at the moment :?

And body coloured vents, the grey plastic looks cheap.
Apart from that I like it.

integrale_evo said...

Agree wrt the front bumper black - looks rubbish on this, and everything else I've seen it on.

I'd argue that the straight-on-view of the rear of the Signum was less ugly. :?

Updated February 26, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Side / back has a Chrysler 300C look to it.

the back does look awful. The rest I like very much! Not a good colour though either. black would be better I think!

Is there a world shortage of glass in the world ?

So many cars coming out with awful visibility.

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

GraniteV8 said...

Is there a world shortage of glass in the world ?

So many cars coming out with awful visibility.

Dave!

Dave looks out to the world through the large rear window of correctness.

i don't think the back looks as bad as that picture usually.

I quite like it. I wouldn't buy one though

i like it a lot, needs to be black as stated

but i would have to replace the vauxhall badges with holden ones

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Eric Pisch said...

That explains the rings on the front of your Skoda! :P

Looks quite nice from certain angles, really nice in fact. But then all the fussy detailing and side scoops really ruin the look of it IMO. If the base shape of the car is since and has curves and bulges in the right places, you don't need to go over the top and stick stuff on it to try and make it look every more sporty. Or if things like the scoops behind the wheels have a practical purpose, make them the same colour as the body. Just looks wrong.

One thing I like about the m5 touring is the basic shape/styling of the body. Despite being very simple and unadorned by bits/vents & scoops, its a very purposeful looking thing. One of the recent rs6 avants was the same, almost like a US hot rod in terms of curves.

Close but no cigar.

--

Cheers,

Mike.

Daddydadbo said...

Eric Pisch said...

That explains the rings on the front of your Skoda! :P

i like skodas, came close to buying a 4wd yeti for the other half :p

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

mik said...

Look at the size of the diesel tailpipe compared to the V8s :lol: I assume they're the size of the pipe itself, not a dodgy oversized finisher.

In black, with black tailpipes and no VXR badges, it would be pretty stealthy 8)

--

Dragons must be sad on their birthdays.

My old colleagues at NZ Autocar had one on their fleet a couple of years ago. Fine car.

Just how fast is your dog?

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

nuttinnew said...

Look at the size of the diesel tailpipe compared to the V8s :lol: I assume they're the size of the pipe itself, not a dodgy oversized finisher.

Possibly, although the oem pipes are pretty restrictive and waaay too muted.

the size of the rear lights are what makes the back looks so ugly. theyre completely dwarfed by the huge rear end :lol: still looks utterly brutal

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular