Forums > evo magazine > Morgan Test Notes from Henry

MORGAN TEST NOTES FROM HENRY
Previous | 1 | Next

Hello Evo. I just wanted to ask Henry where his Morgan long term test articles are on-line..? I cant seem to find any on his fantastic black 4/4 (I think it was)
I would like to re-read the thoughts and overall experience as I'm thinking about a new age Morgan for the summer. Thanks :D

Hi Freddie

The Morgan reports are not online yet, and are unlikely to be uploaded for a while. Sorry. It's always worth hanging on to those back issues...

Ev

Thanks for the reply Ev. I'll go find them in the loft! :)

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular