Forums > General > FAO people

FAO PEOPLE
Previous | 12 | Next

Morning all,

Yep I'm here to bother you all again. I need some more data for my dissertation, it's a quick questionnaire so will only take a minute or two of your time. I will be eternally greatful if you could take a moment of your time to fill out the questionnaire.

clicky

Also, I'd like to take the opportunity to thank the forum for the half-marathon donations again as well. 8)

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Done

--

Nuts on the road

Done.

It took about 30 seconds if anyone is worrying about time.

Done.

27.5 seconds 8)

--

This ^

No bit to say I'm considering my impact on the environment specifically by NOT buying a new car, regardless of its fancy technology.

Would have liked to say that I'm aware of the existance of new emissions reducing technologies, but don't think they have a sufficiently positive impact on the enviroment during the life of a car to justify the negative impact of manufacturing another car, when maintaining ones that have already been built seems like an altoghter better idea.

--

Chief Wheel and Cake Monkey - Strong Broo Racing

Done :)

B_T_S

--

There's no replacement for displacement

Done.

27.6 seconds :(

Done although reviewing my answers, I'm not thinking about the children. :shock:

Done. Good luck.

--

Exploring the dark side in a brace of Bavaria's finest.

http://www.auto-journals.com/journals/BMW?model=Z1&journal=188

done

there was no option for "i will be dead long before anything happens so im going buy a V12"

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Done

--

www.leatherbetter.co.uk
Make imperfect leather brand new again.

Done.

--

She's built like a steakhouse but she handles like a bistro.

Done.

Ill add that after 6 months of the diesel i hate it as its slow and my next car will be petrol. Additionally it will be significantly quicker.

--

Strong Broo Racing

Done. 0.1 secs.

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Dunn ;)

--

BMW Car Magazine @QuentlyBentin

Done & what Nef said.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Big thanks guys, really do appreciate it 8)

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

done

Done

You're studying Geography aren't you, what's the topic of your dissertation?

Never mind - looked at the survey again and read the title this time!

Updated February 25, 2013 at 3:32 PM

--

Entirely pointless

Done but agree with Nef, no real attempt to find out what we to for the environment other than the suggestion that buying a modern Economical car is the way forward.

GIven the dismal MPG the eco cars seem to get in the real world I hope your dissertation dares to come up with some alternatives.

Stop shipping bottled water to countries that a. have safe water from the tap and b. have their own mineral water.

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular