Forums > General > Daytona 500 - how bad will Danica Patrick do?

DAYTONA 500 - HOW BAD WILL DANICA PATRICK DO?
Previous | 1 | Next

Since she sucked in Indycar (OK, one career win, but she was in a top car for a long long time) I can't see her doing much better in NASCAR, even though getting on pole is a pretty big achievement.

If she finishes in the top 10 I'll be surprised - one of the good ol' boys will take her roughly from behind if she looks like getting a decent finish.

How many Indycar wins do you have to your name? How about Daytona poles? No? None? She's better than you, then.

For what it's worth, I think she'll get punted off too.

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

I doubt they will take kindly to being beat' by a girl. She'll get knocked out the way, it's basically a popular version of the BTCC after all.

--

Cheers,
Mike

caneswell said...

I doubt they will take kindly to being beat' by a girl. She'll get knocked out the way, it's basically a popular version of the BTCC after all.

This, still have to give it to her for getting on the pole though but if she does finish I predict her finishing no higher than 10th.

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Looks like its not on any free tv channels :(

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

Mito Man said...

Looks like its not on any free tv channels :(

Daddy won't pay for you to have a Sky HD at your uni flat? ;)

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

It's on some random Sky channel called Premier Sports. Fvck paying for that.

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

BTW, when I first read the thread title, I read it as:

Duncs 500 - how bad will Danica Patrick do?

Well come on Duncs - we need your opinion :lol:

Updated February 24, 2013 at 6:39 PM

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

NotoriousREV said...

How many Indycar wins do you have to your name? How about Daytona poles? No? None? She's better than you, then.

For what it's worth, I think she'll get punted off too.

Yes, she is infinitely better than me - but there are a boatload of other drivers that are way better than she is that are blocked from a seat because she is photogenic and a novelty in car racing. She had the car to win it all in IRL and in all years but one comprehensively beaten by her team mate.

If she could win, that's fine, but she is mediocre at best.

And still 1,000 times quicker than me.

Well, she did pretty well. She was in the battle for the win on the last lap but ended up 8th.

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

NotoriousREV said...

Well, she did pretty well. She was in the battle for the win on the last lap but ended up 8th.

Not bad, thought it would of been a case of her starting well but her pace tailing off as the race went on. Am I correct in thinking this is only her first or second Daytona 500?

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular