Forums > General > evo #181

EVO #181
Previous | 123 | Next

Cayman S on the cover and possibly telling me I need glasses. Either that or some of the text and pics are a wee bit blurry.

--

Cheers,

Mike.

Oh bloody hell, I've not read the last one yet, still getting through the mountain of Christmas books!

My Scottish edition of EVO suffers from this blurry/grainy effect too.

McSwede said...

That'll be the whisky.

That'll be the made in China.

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

More importantly - Who won da watch?

--

Strong Broo Racing

Zonda_ said...

Oh bloody hell, I've not read the last one yet, still getting through the mountain of Christmas books!

Ditto, mines still in its subs wrapper :?

scotta said...

More importantly - Who won da watch?

M135i for the "are cars too fast" thread. Looks like a different watch too.

A new watch... oh great, nef will need another couple of them before we get a shot! ;)

In all seriousness, I've just had a flick through. Sweet lord the issue looks absolutely phenominal!! So much content, love the new look, photographs superb.

Well done chaps, it looks an absolute blinder! 8) On the face of it, it could honestly be the best I can remember.

Oh, and FAO JL - Group B content.

Updated February 22, 2013 at 4:58 PM

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

duncs500 said...

On the face of it, it could honestly be the best I can remember.

Impossibru! Everyone knows that, like Star Trek films, the even numbered issues are better. Well, Fast Fleet is, anyway...

;)

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

So beyond the Cayman on the cover and a new watch, what else can we look forward to? Is there a print follow up to Harry's FF video last month or can we conclude that the EVO/Ferrari spat is ongoing (and yes I understand Harry just bought a lovely early 308 )?

Updated February 22, 2013 at 5:33 PM

very quick flick, I see Henry has a M135i 8)

Zonda_ said...

McSwede said...

That'll be the whisky.

It's not the Whiskey. Probably something that I was warned about playing havoc with my eyesight as a youth! :x

timothymoffat said...

So beyond the Cayman on the cover and a new watch, what else can we look forward to? Is there a print follow up to Harry's FF video last month or can we conclude that the EVO/Ferrari spat is ongoing (and yes I understand Harry just bought a lovely early 308 )?

6R4 8)

Won the watch!!!! Would like to thank my mum and dad blah, blah, blah

--

Cheers Ben

I think this is one of my favourite editions of evo to date, and I've been a sub from the start, I haven't put it down yet.

Really enjoyed the Extreme Hatches article, brought back great memories of R26.R ownership and many fun track miles. That new Mini JCW GP is a quick little machine too.

The 'All Grown Up' article with the Megane RS265/M135i is also a great 'my real world' comparison. I love reading about the exotic cars but these are more realistically within my reach.

The 'Greatest Evo's' feature is another enjoyable look back at an icon. The writing reminded me just how much fun, for all it's flaws, the IX MR360 was.

I suppose there will always be articles that appeal to our own experiences and this month seems to be full of those for me.

--

http://www.youtube.com/user/mbk72

M135i said...

Gutted! I was sure I was in there with the cvnt game thread!:P

--

Strong Broo Racing

duncs500 said...

On the face of it, it could honestly be the best I can remember.

Yeah, another corking issue which seriously threatens to lay the 'evo has lost it' meme to rest.

My highlight was Catchpole's Scottish drive story, really vividly descriptive of the adventure and evoking my own memories of storming through mostly-empty Scottish landscapes. I'm increasingly considering him one of the great motoring journos.

scotta said...

M135i said...

You were robbed mate.

JustMax said...

scotta said...

M135i said...

You were robbed mate.

Totally. I'm emailing Trott right now to complain.

--

Strong Broo Racing

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular