Forums > Gaming forum > Crysis 3

CRYSIS 3
Previous | 1 | Next

Anyone?

Probably my favourite FPS series of all time, this one looks stunning on my rig at 1080 with high quality settings.

I had 10 minutes on it at midnight when it unlocked, nice story into and gameplay as slick as ever. I'm going to do an hour now before work begins...

--

Done.

Looks interesting. Think I might pick it up when I've worked through my current games backlog.

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Reviews are it's a bit meh

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

I went and bought it (PC) anyway.

Typical Crytek.. mondo graphics card required to get it looking good.

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

any good? im waiting for GTA 5 so my money isnt going anywhere. my favourite fps series of all time has got to be Timesplitters though. brings back memories of me and my brother playing 10 lives deathmatch.

--

Pain don't hurt

Maybe enter this contest to win some suitable gaming attire :lol:.

I've not played any of the Crysis games but might give them a punt if I ever got to the bottom of my current list of games to play.

--

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

I enjoyed Crysis 2. Best looking game ever for the 360, so I've ordered this one.

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

A bit clunky on the old girl (Xbox) but I really enjoyed that.

The Predator bow is fantastic fun - pretty much used it for the entire game!

--

Bunta's Tofu

Yeah it is clunky isn't it? Loads of audio dropouts which are very distracting.

Only done a couple of levels so far.
Graphically still good, but not as strikingly "sharper than all the others" that I remember Crysis 2 looking.

Great to have decent weapons from the get-go, unlike Far Cry 3 in which you only get the cool guns when there's nothing left to shoot. Silenced shotgun FTMFW.
One thing I don't like is that at a certain range you can shoot the bad guys who stagger about and spurt blood but simply refuse to die, sucking up all your ammo.

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

Bought and completed in two days... :oops:

Love the bow and haven't played multi yet, but it was an enjoyable 7 hours...

--

Cheers,

Ian

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular