Forums > Gaming forum > Crysis 3

CRYSIS 3
Previous | 1 | Next

Anyone?

Probably my favourite FPS series of all time, this one looks stunning on my rig at 1080 with high quality settings.

I had 10 minutes on it at midnight when it unlocked, nice story into and gameplay as slick as ever. I'm going to do an hour now before work begins...

--

Done.

Looks interesting. Think I might pick it up when I've worked through my current games backlog.

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Reviews are it's a bit meh

I went and bought it (PC) anyway.

Typical Crytek.. mondo graphics card required to get it looking good.

any good? im waiting for GTA 5 so my money isnt going anywhere. my favourite fps series of all time has got to be Timesplitters though. brings back memories of me and my brother playing 10 lives deathmatch.

Maybe enter this contest to win some suitable gaming attire :lol:.

I've not played any of the Crysis games but might give them a punt if I ever got to the bottom of my current list of games to play.

--

I often drive for a road travel

I enjoyed Crysis 2. Best looking game ever for the 360, so I've ordered this one.

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

A bit clunky on the old girl (Xbox) but I really enjoyed that.

The Predator bow is fantastic fun - pretty much used it for the entire game!

--

Bunta's Tofu

Yeah it is clunky isn't it? Loads of audio dropouts which are very distracting.

Only done a couple of levels so far.
Graphically still good, but not as strikingly "sharper than all the others" that I remember Crysis 2 looking.

Great to have decent weapons from the get-go, unlike Far Cry 3 in which you only get the cool guns when there's nothing left to shoot. Silenced shotgun FTMFW.
One thing I don't like is that at a certain range you can shoot the bad guys who stagger about and spurt blood but simply refuse to die, sucking up all your ammo.

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

Bought and completed in two days... :oops:

Love the bow and haven't played multi yet, but it was an enjoyable 7 hours...

--

Cheers,

Ian

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular