Forums > Moaning forum > Waiting.

WAITING.
Previous | 12 | Next

Not that interesting but my new van is ready and waiting to be picked up, except it wasn't supposed to be ready until April and waiting till March puts it on a 13 plate so for the sake of vanity I have to bitch and moan on here :D

I have same "problem". My BMW was delivered to the dealer 3 weeks ago but doesn't get delivered to me until next Friday 'cos it's on a 13 plate.

--

Out of step with the forum.

I'm getting mine delivered on Thursday, I shall resisting the urge to drive it illegally.

Good luck with that :lol:

--

Saw a new 320d estate. It looks very nice! Good luck with yours.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Sadly, mine's a saloon. Of course, now they do the ED version as a touring :roll:

--

It'll be worth (slightly) more at resale time with the 13 plate, so not just vanity IMO.

It's a leased company car, so I don't care. Although I will enjoy having my 13 plate car delivered on Friday on front of the neighbours. Yes, I'm that shallow.

--

2 days.

best of luck :)
uk trip

Gah, can't drive it till tomorrow.

NicDale said...

Gah, can't drive it till tomorrow.

looks awesome. something about vans i love, cant put my finger on it. yet id have no reason to own one with the profession im going into

--

Pain don't hurt

Nice van man.

No good to me work wise but I'd love one for my own use.

That is a very good looking van, Nic!

Cheers, it was a choice of keeping the old one and buying a car as well or this. Just wouldn't use the car enough to justify it...

Nice. Are you not going for a quick, illicit spin around the block?

--

Nope, got a police station and traffic unit 200 yards down the road :(

Lovely van. It matches your Golf right nice 8).

--

just the tip

Nice. I assume that's a Sportline and not just a basic one with some styling pack on it? Enjoy your 400Nm :)

Yes and yes, 2.0 bi turbo dsg, it's fab.

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular