Forums > Thread archives > Audi R8 vs 911 C4S

AUDI R8 VS 911 C4S
Previous | 1 | Next

Round Blyton at the hands of the "Dan-annoyer"

--

Roadgoing Group A racecar

Dan Webster "Your car actually sounded quite good from up there"

At work, so I haven't watched your vid yet.

Did you see the Autocar vid where they were driving an R8 and a C4S 911 in the snow?

I was quite impressed by how much better the R8 was at pulling away from a standing start.

I still find the R8 massively desirable. They somehow seem to be ignored, by in large. I'm leaning on this being a good thing though.

Marv said...

At work, so I haven't watched your vid yet.

Did you see the Autocar vid where they were driving an R8 and a C4S 911 in the snow?

I was quite impressed by how much better the R8 was at pulling away from a standing start.

I still find the R8 massively desirable. They somehow seem to be ignored, by in large. I'm leaning on this being a good thing though.

Hi Marv, yes I did see that vid in the snow - was quite interesting to see the difference. I can't imagine owning either, although a GT2 RS would be on my list if I win the lottery. Both nice motors though if you're into sports cars

--

Roadgoing Group A racecar

Dan Webster "Your car actually sounded quite good from up there"

Porsche 911 has always been my favorite car.

--

wholesale sunglasses

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular