Forums > Gaming forum > PS4 live unveiling 11pm today

PS4 LIVE UNVEILING 11PM TODAY
Previous | 1 | Next

https://us.playstation.com/meeting2013/

I wish the prat presenting it would just get on and unveil it FFS.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

I can't remember being less excited by a console launch. Meh. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Still play my 360 almost daily, but have absolutely no interest in any of the new consoles.

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

Everyone is banging on about specifications, but how much does it really matter?

It's all about the games, the UI, connectivity and integration.

--

ClubLupo

I honestly think I've only bought 1 or 2 PS3 games (got some free with the console) since getting it 3 or 4 years ago.

Updated February 20, 2013 at 11:31 PM

--

Entirely pointless

Drive Club looks a bit crap.

8GB of DDR5 is good
GPU is good
CPU is good

I don't know about the video streaming / uploads with my bandwidth.

But as mentioned, its all about the games and frankly PS3 hasnt had many good ones.

Killzone looked meh
Witness looked OK

Updated February 21, 2013 at 12:15 AM

stayed up watching this

no hardware shown other than controller, and the live video feed was awful!

Was preparing to be blown away by the next gen and having seen Sonys offering I cant help but think the guys in redmond have nothing to be concerned about.

clicky

Not much shown,not much of a step from Ps3 tbh judging from the Drive Club clips shown,Graphics same as GT5 in PS3 only with a much better environment that Forza 4 has.

Updated February 21, 2013 at 9:37 AM

--

300 hp AWD Golf mk4 TDI the ultimate dream

T2PJR said...

no hardware shown other than controller, and the live video feed was awful!

hehe yeah.. "We're going to stream games right into your home".. and then they complete balls up the stream telling you about it.

It seems good that they're making it more PC like, so easier for developers. I guess that means there will be a lot more cross-over in game series will it?

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

PC in a Sony box.

Loads of focus on shared social games.

Always on and much faster PS network in the pipeline - you are going to need a monster connection for all of the next gen consoles imo so I'm stuffed.

Lots of pre rendered video footage shown, no actual console unit shown as yet.

Games look tasty in the 1080 HD vids I have seen.

No price yet but is coming out this year - in Japan at least.

From the little info we have I think it is a step in the right direction - but lets see what Microsoft have to say about the next xbox first.

--

Bunta's Tofu

duncs500 said...

It seems good that they're making it more PC like, so easier for developers.

Bunta will know more, but IIRC the devs knew the PS3 was a powerful machine but it was a bitch to code for.

Rumours.com now saying Microsoft will show new Xbox next month/April... The bs tennis game begins!...

--

Cheers,

Ian

This version of the press conf is genius!

Clicky

T2PJR said...

Clicky

haha. brilliant

T2PJR said...

Clicky

Quality! :lol:

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular