Forums > General > Tabasco Chipotle Pepper Sauce...

TABASCO CHIPOTLE PEPPER SAUCE...
Previous | 12 | Next

Bought some of this the other day, I think it's a new one from Tabasco (the brand). Not very hot, but it is superb, we've gone through more than half the bottle since Sunday! :shock:

Any other good stuff people have been tucking in to?

Oh, and yeah, yeah, I know there's some hot sauce geeks on here that will say it's crap.:roll:

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

It's good but I prefer the one from Cholula ;). I've been right into the chili ketchups from Hot Headz recently. There's a chipotle one that's pretty good and a habanero one that is awesome. It's got a really nice kick without being blow your head off spicy.

--

just the tip

I've always got a bottle of this in the fridge:

Other than that, I just keep a bottle of Nando's Hot for chilli needs. I'm not much of a chilli sauce expert

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Sriracha (sp?) is nice too. I also use Frank's Hot sauce which tastes like Tabasco but isn't as hot. It's my breakfast sauce.

--

Out of step with the forum.

I can highly recommend sciracha

Delicious chilli garlicky goodness

Its extremely good with chicken!

--

Do not act as if thou wert going to live ten thousand years. Death hangs over thee. While thou livest, while it is in thy power, be good.

The Ribman's sauces

Start with:

Then:

Finally:

--

The Evo forum really is a shadow of its former self. I remember when the internet was for the elite and now they seem to let any spastic on.

IaFG Supercharged Muppet Division

Simon_667 said...

Its extremely good with chicken!

Keep an eye out for the beige cap next time ;)

--

The Evo forum really is a shadow of its former self. I remember when the internet was for the elite and now they seem to let any spastic on.

IaFG Supercharged Muppet Division

Anything with chipotle in is usually good 8)

Currently getting through a bottle of Kaitaia Fire, thanks to sister in law bringing some over with her:

We have all 4 Tabascos in stock, Encona Hot Sauce and some Sambal Oelek.

Best of all though is my most recent home-made hot sauce. It's like a jar of fire, but it actually tastes really nice as well. 8)

unzippy said...

The Ribman's sauces

Start with:

Then:

Finally:

The holy mother of god sauce got bought for my 21st birthday by a friend, it's like taking a bite out of the sun. I use Encona for my hot sauce needs as well as the hot nando's sauce. Sriracha is lovely and cheap and of course Tabasco is the benchmark for which all hot sauces are judged by IMO.

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

djchocice said...

The holy mother of god sauce got bought for my 21st birthday by a friend, it's like taking a bite out of the sun.

I've never tried it, but :lol:

This is what I'm liking at the moment

zedleg said...

It's good but I prefer the one from Cholula ;). I've been right into the chili ketchups from Hot Headz recently. There's a chipotle one that's pretty good and a habanero one that is awesome. It's got a really nice kick without being blow your head off spicy.

We've got a Cholula one, but I don't think it's the chipotle one, it's certainly not getting the same use as the Tabasco anyway!

Not a hot sauce as such, but we go through a hell of a lot of Branston's Hot Chilli and Jalapeno Relish. One of our signature quick dinners is wraps smeared with houmus, crushed falalfel, the chilli relish, and salad. Superb.

At work I've been giving the Heinz Yellow Habanero one a try, I'm still undecided, but it's quite nice. Seems to have less vinegar flavour than the Ancona Hot Pepper.

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

Dinny_G said...

I've always got a bottle of this in the fridge:

Other than that, I just keep a bottle of Nando's Hot for chilli needs. I'm not much of a chilli sauce expert

there mango sauce is lovely

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

duncs500 said...

One of our signature quick dinners is wraps smeared with houmus, crushed falalfel, the chilli relish, and salad. Superb.

You've just made me go for an early lunch. :evil:

(Not eating the above - unfortunately).

mik said...

duncs500 said...

One of our signature quick dinners is wraps smeared with houmus, crushed falalfel, the chilli relish, and salad. Superb.

You've just made me go for an early lunch. :evil:

(Not eating the above - unfortunately).

:D Yeah, I'm bloody starving too. Luckily the secretary is about to go out and pick up our Chinese takeaway.8)

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

Simon_667 said...

+1 8)

--

Kintegra y0!

duncs500 said...

:D Yeah, I'm bloody starving too. Luckily the secretary is about to go out and pick up our Chinese takeaway.8)

?/?

--

Kintegra y0!

Coaster said...

duncs500 said...

?/?

No / I don't even want to know.

If you're into the larger lady though, let me know and I'll see if I can hook you up! ;)

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

duncs500 said...

If you're into the larger lady though, let me know and I'll see if I can hook you up! ;)

:D

--

Kintegra y0!

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular