Forums > General > Forum influence

FORUM INFLUENCE
Previous | 12 | Next

With the various purchasements of 3ers on here I've found myself looking at them in the classifieds, this being the result.

--

Waiting to die.

Tis a beauty...

--

Cheers

Rich

Steveo bought the wrong car.

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

Rich B said...

Tis a beauty...

And a rare thing...

Clearly an Adrian Newey influence in the aero department.
I'd love to see some down-force / drag figures.

Don't like the wing mirrors sorry

Cheers

Steve

With anything like that I always want to see the person who decided to do all that sh1t to a car. Just to see what sort of spacker they are.

Updated February 19, 2013 at 7:01 PM

--

This ^

the steering wheel is definitely made of 2 dildos.

--

Pain don't hurt

Crikey Moses

--

BMW Car Magazine

I remember reading a bit about it somewhere, the bloke selling it owns a bodyshop, it was built for a customer who then did the dodgy with payment, so the bodyshop kept the car;

'It's had a load of work done, we had to import a Sakapupu bodykit from Japan for a start. To be honest I thought it looked a bit gay, but the guy gave me a big wedge for a backhander to oil the cogs. That set things in motion and we got on with it, the problem was maintaining momentum because nothing was available off the shelf. We had the odd obstruction and pushed on regardless, but when push came to shove, when things arose that were hard to deal with, he stopped facing up to them and turned his back on us. He left us in a right bloody mess with the job half finished. He stiffed us for money, we had rent to pay, and all we had to show for it was this abortion. Anyway, other jobs came in so we weren't behind with the landlord anymore, so we got hands-on with the other half. Working solidly through the day we rubbed her down ready for a top coat in the evening, but despite working in shifts it took longer than expected and we finally finished off over breakfast.
Like I say, I thought it was all a bit gay at first and I didn't want to like it, but once the seed was sown that I would have to put up with it through thick and thin I couldn't help but succumb.
I've totted up what it's all cost me, and once I put heart and 'sole into it I knew I'd never get it all back, what with burning the candle at both ends, never mind the blood and sweat put into it, that's why I've said give me a ring for POA. I just want the weight of my back and to be able to walk away from it at the end of the day.'

--

Waiting to die.

POA :lol: :roll:

--

3 - 2 - 1 - Go.................

Its a modern interpretation of an E30 M3

Cheers

Steve

With a decent engine obviously.

Cheers

Steve

Absolutely sublime 8) ;)

Sackapoopoo :lol:

That is probably one of the worst cars I've ever seen.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

That spoiler is AMAZING!

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

If you were really being influenced by the forum, you'd be buying, and emptying your wallet into, a shaky Puma.

Fucking amateur :roll:

I wish I'd bought that...

--

Say My Name

I've certainly been influenced by forum Pumas, don't get me wrong there.
For ages I'd been thinking do I/don't I buy one, I couldn't make my mind up until I read the forum's opinion 'just do it', so I bought a Nike.

Your comment reminds me of someone I knew who's party trick was eating mallets. He put on such a good performance that people often asked if he was a professional; 'No, I'm just a hammer chewer.'

--

Waiting to die.

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular