Forums > General > Today's want - or what JL should do with his M5!

TODAY'S WANT - OR WHAT JL SHOULD DO WITH HIS M5!
Previous | 12 | Next

Remove the body, cut in half, remove around 12" from the floor pan and graft an E9 CS body on top, et voila, a classic car with modern under-pinnings:

--

Nordschleife - there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right!

That is stunning 8)

Awesome!

It reminds me of a similar thing you could have done to a mk2 jag but with XJR underpinnings.

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

I love the theory - some more appropriate wheels would help the reality.

--

Cheers

Rich

Got to admire the work, dedication and love that has clearly gone in to that project, but wtf s he thinking about leaving those alloys on?

--

Cheers,

Mike.

Now this I really approve of, what other sort of things like this have been done?

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Nasty alloys and looked better with the original BMW badges on.

djchocice said...

Now this I really approve of, what other sort of things like this have been done?

E60 M5 V10 into an E30 M3 - if you can thunk (sic) it, someone can do it ;).

--

Nordschleife - there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right!

Obviously the alloys have been designed to give clues as to what has been done :).

--

Hate the concept of doing that sort of thing.

Struggling to dislike the result though.

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

That is thoroughly tasty!

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Mike Rainbird said...

Obviously the alloys have been designed to give clues as to what has been done :).

You don't think the V8 badges and 4 exhausts give a bit of a clue? ;)

1/

Mark BT52 said...

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Dinny_G said...

1/

Mark BT52 said...

I just hope the donor car was unsalvageable mechanically.

Love that. I haven't got a problem with the wheels either.

--

This ^

I like the concept but it really needs a more suitable interior. Just looks wrong.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Mito Man said...

I like the concept but it really needs a more suitable interior. Just looks wrong.

Please help. I'm going to have to agree with the cvnt.

djchocice said...

A (heavily customised) Volga onto a BMW 850 base:

CLICK

--

It's not a Golf | Neither is this

After looking at it again I have decided I don't like the concept or the result. The stance is all wrong. The wheels are not inset enough.

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

speedcamera said...

Mito Man said...

Please help. I'm going to have to agree with the cvnt.

I'm saddened to agree. :(

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular