Forums > General > First accident

FIRST ACCIDENT
Previous | 123 | Next

I'm fine, so were passengers in car I hit, my car has superficial-ish fixable damage yada yada. More importantly what do you do about no longer being able to be a smug cunt with a blemish free driving record?!

Updated February 18, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Oh dear.

Your fault?

speedingfine said...

More importantly what do you do about no longer being able to be a smug cunt with a blemish free driving record?!

Ka, I hope?

You get to say to people who have never crashed "you obviously don't drive quick enough"

Start lining up the racing driver-esque excuses as to why it happened pertaining to the fact that it was absolutely not your fault.

At least you are ok it's only metal and plastic.
Hope it's back on the road soon (and that it wasn't the Caterham!)

Good everyone is fine.

Caterham?

Yep, Ka. I've already said it was the wrong type of tarmac ;) Like that one though Marv.

Ouch. Run out of grip?

Icy diesel?

--

She's built like a steakhouse but she handles like a bistro.

Blue shell?

Chris, today :(

Updated February 18, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Can happen to anyone Christophe at least no one was hurt

Reminds me when I had my accident in about 2002 completely my fault admitted culpability on the spot to the person I crashed into and the police. Insurance company informed me no you don't admit liability. Piss off it was totally my fault why should the other person suffer anymore than they have. This didn't seem to go down well.

Cheers

Steve

Swerve out of the way of a pregnant lady pushing a pram?

Damn, that's a bugger Chris. Glad you and everyone are ok.

--

Beany said...

Blue shell?

Chris, today :(

:lol:

I was cadence breaking and everyfink. 6" to the left, I'd have missed her. Tyical random dozy person stopped dead for no reason an NSL road and I hit the person who stopped behind that chap. So close to being a smug c*unt on the other thread!

speedingfine said...

More importantly what do you do about no longer being able to be a smug cunt with a blemish free driving record?!

Lie.

Insurance scam?

speedingfine said...

More importantly what do you do about no longer being able to be a smug c

Learn to say "watch this" ?

Glad you're ok dude.

Learn from it and move on. :)

Zonda_ said...

speedingfine said...

Lie.

+1

:x Sorry to hear that Chris, but glad you're ok.

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular