Forums > Moaning forum > Electronics pt100000000

ELECTRONICS PT100000000
Previous | 1 | Next

Why is it that some items have to be recharged for 15 minutes from a flat battery till they can turn on again despite being connected to the mains?! Stupid iPhone, PS Vita, iPod...
Laptops and my cameras aren't like this!

--

How about not having a sig at all?

How many times have you run around with your iPhone on 1% desperate to get it on the charger before it switches off? :lol:

--

Out of step with the forum.

Because the Li-Ion/LiPo batteries need a minimum voltage to work, or the cells will become damaged and unstable. It takes a minimum amount of battery power to turn an iPhone on and have enough in reserve to keep the battery in safe limits if its disconnected from the Maine straight away.

Orange Cola said...

Because the Li-Ion/LiPo batteries need a minimum voltage to work, or the cells will become damaged and unstable. It takes a minimum amount of battery power to turn an iPhone on and have enough in reserve to keep the battery in safe limits if its disconnected from the Maine straight away.

What about leaving it connected the Rhode Island?

--

Out of step with the forum.

No idea, my phone could have been selling horse parts there too.

NotoriousREV said...

How many times have you run around with your iPhone on 1% desperate to get it on the charger before it switches off? :lol:

The worst is when you're driving and it dies while you're using it for directions... I've actually had to park up before and just sit there waiting for 10 minutes for it to turn back on. Technology eh :)

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular