Forums > General > My Mum's new car

MY MUM'S NEW CAR
Previous | 1 | Next

She's got a 53 plate, purple Polo 1.4 auto.

With 1,200 miles on it. :shock: It's had 3 services included the plugs and belts.

It was bought by a driving instructor for his wife and she never drove it. It was always at the back of the drive behind the other two. It still has the new car smell.

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

Driving instructor wasn't called Graham by chance?

Lady owner wasn't Asian by chance?

If so I had a drive in that car when his A Class broke down.

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

Nope. Never used as a work car. I imagine that even a brief period of use as an instructors car would result in it having more than one thousand, two hundred miles on it.

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

Sounds like the exact car that my instructor had though. He never used it as a works car, but his A Class broke down a few hours before my lesson so he insured it and used it for just the one day and I remember it having hardly no miles.
Surely there can't be many purple automatic Polos with such low mileage that were owned by driving instructors bought for their wives?

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

Mito Man said...

Sounds like the exact car that my instructor had though. He never used it as a works car, but his A Class broke down a few hours before my lesson so he insured it and used it for just the one day and I remember it having hardly no miles.
Surely there can't be many purple automatic Polos with such low mileage that were owned by driving instructors bought for their wives?

In English?

Mito Man said...

So you're saying a driving instructor insured his personal car which was presumably under a normal private car policy, as a learner car for one day?

Bullshit as usual.

Updated February 18, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Just ignore him.

One of my mates was in a similar (less extreme mileage) situation with his current 1.4 Polo. At the time of purchase, it had ~7,000 miles for a three year old car. According to the dealer, the previous owner was an elderly lady. The dealer bumped up the price quite a bit and I believe he paid over the odds.

--

3 - 2 - 1 - Go.................

I've driven that exact car, too. It's obviously been clocked since it had over 100k miles on it, and it wasn't purple and it was manual so I guess it's been rebuilt and resprayed, but I'm certain it's the same car.

Jobbo said...

I've driven that exact car, too. It's obviously been clocked since it had over 100k miles on it, and it wasn't purple and it was manual so I guess it's been rebuilt and resprayed, but I'm certain it's the same car.

That sounds like my polo :P

--

Strong Broo Racing

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular