Forums > General > Richard Briers

RICHARD BRIERS
Previous | 12 | Next

Aye...

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Yep just read the BBC news clipping. Very sad :cry:

--

BMW Car Magazine

Just about to post this myself.

RIP. :(

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

RIP :(

The Good Life was/is an mazing series, my kids enjoy it now :D

RIP, a genuinely great and funny actor.

--

Out of step with the forum.

RIP

I'm sure he had a good life though.

(can't believe no one took that oportunity)

I was just reading last week something about him complaining he couldn't smoke any more. What a great comic actor. I particularly loved Ever Decreasing Circles for some reason.

Swervin_Mervin said...

RIP

I'm sure he had a good life though.

(can't believe no one took that oportunity)

:lol: and :(

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

RIP

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Shame, great actor :(

--

This ^

Jobbo said...

I was just reading last week something about him complaining he couldn't smoke any more. What a great comic actor. I particularly loved Ever Decreasing Circles for some reason.

It's a massively underrated show. The tension between the characters is fantastic.

--

Out of step with the forum.

My wife introduced me to Monarch of the Glen with him as a mad old toff. He was utterly brilliant.

:(

RIP Richard "Sugar-Flavored-Snot" Briers. :cry:

The older people amongst us will get it.

Updated February 20, 2013 at 11:59 PM

NotoriousREV said...

RIP, a genuinely great and funny actor.

Aye. RIP. :cry:

LEGEND

I wonder if he did knob Kendell?

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Jobbo said...

I was just reading last week something about him complaining he couldn't smoke any more

I read that too, he hadn't smoked for ten years but was now suffering the after effects. Another great actor gone who was on the television in my childhood :(

NotoriousREV said...

Jobbo said...

It's a massively underrated show. The tension between the characters is fantastic.

Agreed - an incredibly high quality show. The Good Life was excellent as well.

RIP.

JL said...

NotoriousREV said...

Jobbo said...

Agreed - an incredibly high quality show. The Good Life was excellent as well.

RIP.

Think it must be our age as we would have seen this on the first run through rather than repeats, it's one of those show that I remember defining my Sunday evenings as a child (along with Howards Way).

RIP

Carl.

As a teenager I had a Saturday job on the deli counter of a local shop. He came in one day, stopped and had a chat, no airs, lovely bloke and was dressed like he had just come off his allotment coincidentally enough.

Updated February 20, 2013 at 11:28 PM

--

Something appropriate here

RIP :(

My memory is that he managed the fine art of being on telly a lot while never being irritating because of it.
Good call on ' Circles, I'll find it and rewatch it.

--

What about a child with a basket of kittens, holding a blind nuns hand whilst helping her across the road to where he left a basket of puppies?

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular