Forums > Gaming forum > Bungie's Destiny

Previous | 1 | Next

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Jeeze, they've gone to alot of effort to sex-up what is essentially an instance-based MMO. Sounds alot like how Guild Wars is currently played.

The problem here is 'other people'. 'Other people' are jerks. 'Other people' are idiots. I've learnt that any team-based multiplayer is generally only worth playing with friends or a select few organised people.

Was just about to make a thread about this. It looks very pretty and I have every confidence that Bungie will make it work. I am inclined to agree with the above post though, people are idiots and IMO the legwork associated with MMO's makes them too time consuming. After a long day in work/uni I don't want to have to play on a game for 4/5 hours to make slight or no progress, I have other things to do which means I, along with many others have never gotten on well with the likes of Skyrim, Oblivion etc.

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Interesting - I'm getting a Warcraft with guns vibe from this.

Bunta's Tofu

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular