Forums > General > Cheap roadster for sells

CHEAP ROADSTER FOR SELLS
Previous | 1 | Next

Linky :cry: Sad times but I want something that gives me more power for the MPG.

Yes it is a stupidly long advert, but people like it comprehensive. :lol:

--

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.”

That's how to list a car. Nice buy for someone too

For a minute I thought that was a BIN price and I was reaching for my wallet...

--

Tim

Toyota. Flat Cap. Grey Slacks. Slipons. Slower than everyone.

Tim said...

Please, continue reaching... :lol:

--

Bit more info on the top end rebuild (what was done when and by who?) and do you have a spare belt for the power steering?

Other than that I was also reaching for my wallet.

Tim said...

Same here !

exiges said...

Tim said...

Same here !

Looks like it might have been a three way ..

--

GiraffeIT.com / Installations / Support / Training
evo featured Renault Megane R26 (c) Barry Club.

Lovely looking car, if I lived near you I'd be very tempted!

--

Entirely pointless

ukpete said...

Lovely looking car, if I lived near you I'd be very tempted!

This.

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

andybond said...

exiges said...

Tim said...

Same here !

Looks like it might have been a three way ..

I've just been sick over my keyboard at the thought of that.

--

Romantic BDSM

Gloucester's answer to Eddie Jordan

Nice ad for a nice example. Surely the air con only needs a regas though... ;)

drophead said...

This is an auction, if you bid, you buy it whether you have viewed the car or not.

I'm not sure that's, strictly speaking, true. I believe that car sales aren't governed by quite the same rules on ebay.

Car looks ace though!

RichardMajor86 said...

drophead said...

This is an auction, if you bid, you buy it whether you have viewed the car or not.

I'm not sure that's, strictly speaking, true. I believe that car sales aren't governed by quite the same rules on ebay.

Car looks ace though!

This, it looks pretty nice Drophead, nice colour, interior and all the correct bits (coilovers, LSD) and it has clearly been looked after. Looks like someone will be getting a good car if they buy it.

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Orange Cola said...

Bit more info on the top end rebuild (what was done when and by who?) and do you have a spare belt for the power steering?

Other than that I was also reaching for my wallet.

I know but that may have taken up the too much space. I'll let potential buyers PM me with that question.

Just to say on here: Me and my mechanic did the rebuild :shock::lol: which was great fun and was a massively proud feeling when it started up and ran like an MX5 should. No tappety nonsense anymore! 8)

The rebuild was a full strip down with a port and polish. I put new rubber seals, o rings and gaskets, new stem seals. The metal bits were all in fantastic nick so just cleaned them all up and put it back together. While the head was off I cleaned the tops of the pistons and cylinder chambers too. For a thoroughly enjoyed 100,000 miles there was hardly any bore-wear 8)

I'll buy a mazda belt when I get a chance but the car has already made my reserve so people seem to be happy with the condition it is in.

--

RichardMajor86 said...

drophead said...

Car looks ace though!

if its accurately described, it's sold to the highest bidder.

--

Cheers

Rich

Rich B said...

RichardMajor86 said...

drophead said...

Car looks ace though!

if its accurately described, it's sold to the highest bidder.

Correct. I've described it warts n all. Did have an urge to put !!!!!*MINT* CONDITION VIRTUALLY ONE LADY OWNER ELEVENTY1111!!! WITH FULL SUSPENSION!!?/... :roll:

--

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular