Forums > General > New decent music for commute

NEW DECENT MUSIC FOR COMMUTE
Previous | 1 | Next

Any suggestions? Really depends on mood but listen to most genres.

Just got hold of Ben Howard, Alt-J & Foals but need a few more.

Black Keys - El Camino

I am currently collecting some tapes together to stick in the car.

Ramos and Marley at Helter Skelter 1995 will be first to be played 8)

Cheers

Steve

Sí Barone said...

Black Keys - El Camino

This. The black keys are great, recently started listening to them. the distorted effect on the guitar is properly cool.

Sounds good (spotify), will give it a bash cheers.

Foals and recent Biffy albums are superb, give Frightened rabbit a look as well. Their recent album, Pedestrian verse is superb and their 2010 album is very good as well. 8)

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Need to chill out - Zero 7 - Simple Things (first and best album) and Warm Sounds (this grew on me).

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Kendrick Lemar if you're into hip hop.

--

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.”

Same as what I said recently in the running music thread:

Dead Letter Circus - This Is The Warning

It's fast paced though so might lead to elevated speed.

I bought this a while ago, it's still brilliant.

Never owned one of his albums before. I'm REALLY impressed.

drophead said...

Kendrick Lemar if you're into hip hop.

I've had both section 80 and m.A.A.d city in the car for about a month or so now, and enjoyed both albums. Would definitely recommend if you like Hip Hop.

Depends if you are after new stuff, or just stuff you've not heard before. Two Door Cinema club are worth ago, Bombay Bicycle Club again.

The Black Key's El Camino is good loud in the car as well!

please tell me you've listened to queens of the stone age before. if not buy songs for the deaf. great album.

Pendulum-Immersion

--

300 hp AWD Golf mk4 TDI the ultimate dream

Porcupine Tree - The Incident :)

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular