Forums > Moaning forum > buzzword non-speak

BUZZWORD NON-SPEAK
Previous | 1 | Next

To whit, this Linked In request :-

Hello Andy

I'd like to add you to my network on LinkedIn to explore the scope of value we offer you moving forward?

Oxygen8 are an SMS aggregator and digital interactive platform & services provider, I hope we can review any synergy in working with you guys ahead?

:roll:

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Gah!

--

She's built like a steakhouse but she handles like a bistro.

I regularly receive this email:

I have taken on a solution that centrally controls, secures and audits privileged user access to cross-platform systems (Linux/Unix/Mac etc), mobile devices, and applications by using Active Directory. In a nutshell it turns all your systems into windows.

If that's your pitch, ahm oot.

--

She's built like a steakhouse but she handles like a bistro.

NotoriousREV said...

I regularly receive this email:

I have taken on a solution that centrally controls, secures and audits privileged user access to cross-platform systems (Linux/Unix/Mac etc), mobile devices, and applications by using Active Directory. In a nutshell it turns all your systems into windows.

If that's your pitch, ahm oot.

What he means is "I've heard of Samba 4 and think I can wangle work by making it sound like no-one else can do this. Except anyone who installs Samba 4 on their machines".

I was given a business case to evaluate this week and it had a section headed "Potential dis-benefits"

Nice.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular