Forums > General > Spotted (better than an SLR)

SPOTTED (BETTER THAN AN SLR)
Previous | 12 | Next

Saw this yesterday in Clifford Street

And this mint looking 360 GLT Injection was parked on my road this morning (apologies for the blurry shot, was walking)

Updated February 15, 2013 at 11:15 AM

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

The top one is good, but the bottom one is rubbish ;)

--

She's built like a steakhouse but she handles like a bistro.

NotoriousREV said...

This. Horrible looking things those Volvo's, IMO of course.

excellent spot on the 959, and indeed 100 times more cool than the mclaren phallus bling machine

the volvo?? just scrap the POS

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

There's increasing demand for those old Volvos believe it or not. It's cheap, rwd and easy-ish to insure for young uns wanting to go drifting.

drifto

--

I often drive for a road travel

I think I'm probably the only one on here who thinks that the 959 is hideous. To my eyes they are 'orrible!:?

Can I have my 959 in red please. Like this ....

8)

B_T_S

--

There's no replacement for displacement

NotoriousREV said...

True but which is the rarer?

zedleg said...

There's increasing demand for those old Volvos believe it or not. It's cheap, rwd and easy-ish to insure for young uns wanting to go drifting.

drifto

8) :D I didn't realise they're RWD. :oops:

And the 959 8)

--

Kintegra y0!

McSwede said...

I think I'm probably the only one on here who thinks that the 959 is hideous. To my eyes they are 'orrible!:?

You're not the only one.

Apparently there are 68 Volvo 360 GLTs taxed and on the road.

B_T_S

--

There's no replacement for displacement

I'm parked in Canary Wharf car park today. I could spend most of the morning doing "spotted" posts! :lol:

--

Tim

M135i 8 Speed Auto. Alpine White. Faster than Yu.

Those Volvos are very well balanced too because the gearbox is at the back.

My mate Ste had one with an early DAF CVT gearbox. It could go as fast backwards as it could forwards (which wasn't very).

--

She's built like a steakhouse but she handles like a bistro.

Had to take a picture of this beast yesterday :lol:

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

duncs500 said...

You've got to love a non functional air scoop and spoiler!

--

Do not act as if thou wert going to live ten thousand years. Death hangs over thee. While thou livest, while it is in thy power, be good.

Excellent 959 spot 8)

A friend of mine has/had a Clio Williams lump in one, stealthy goodness :lol:

duncs500 said...

At least it has the practicality of 5 doors...

I remember those Volvos well. At 17 my best mate's girlfriend's dad had one as a company car. He came to pick my up in it one day and almost killed us both. I do recall it doing slidey things around corners but the breaks weren't up to it as we tried to stop at one junction and overshot my about 5 metres.

Volvo 360 was my first car, scary handling yes, but in the snow, my goodness a whole new level of fear was experienced.

My E90 330i sport with traction off had nothing on the volvo, but it did have heated seats when none of my mates' cars did 8)

Very nice.

Not a good spot at all, but I saw a 54 plate Vauxhall Vectra covered in tribal style tattoo stickers this morning (couldn't get a picture as was driving) but was possibly the sh*test thing I've ever seen.

nuttinnew said...

Excellent 959 spot 8)

A friend of mine has/had a Clio Williams lump in one, stealthy goodness :lol:

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular