Forums > Any other business > MacLaren P1 interior

MACLAREN P1 INTERIOR
Previous | 1 | Next

Surprise surprise, it looks very similar to the 12C's. Not that thats a bad thing. 8)

--

Cockwallet

very functional and not flash, which i like a lot

hate digital dash

--

Jesus wept - that has to be the gayest post I've ever made, and not by a small amount either - JL

WIBBLE

??

--

Beany said...

Oh dear lord can I marry you? <3

RichardMajor86 said...

??

Now that's a great interior. The seat looks very comfortable. Is it heated? :lol:

--

"You can't buy happiness but you can buy cars and that's kinda the same thing…"

I'm not impressed. It looks dull. I'm all for functional interiors, however out of all the super/hyper car interiors I've seen in the past 10 years this ranks about as low as I can think. It looks too space agey, the lines are bulbous, it just doesn't work...

Looks alright, but you can't see it correctly :?

Still like it though. I'll try and get better pics in Geneva next month.

--

Nuts on the road

This interior is far better that the nineties bio-design exterior style.
The fact that is looks like an MP4-12C just reinforces the impression that the P1 is a pimped MP4-12C rather than a genuine superlative car.

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular