Forums > General > First pre-season test tomorrow

FIRST PRE-SEASON TEST TOMORROW
Previous | 123 | Next

To say I'm excited would be something of an understatement. I've already checked my kit and paperwork (twice), and even though I've only been at my desk for just over an hour, have checked the BBC weather forecast twice already. Getting much meaningful work done today could prove a little tricky

--

Chief Wheel and Cake Monkey - Strong Broo Racing

GoPro charged and ready?

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

DeskJockey said...

GoPro charged and ready?

Yep! Still got to pop down to the garage to get a couple of little rubber bits to protect the rollbar, but otherwise we're all systems go!

--

Like a 4yr old on Christmas eve. :lol:

I'm Heading up with the shooter so hopefully should have some decent shots to show!

--

Strong Broo Racing

Where & when is it nef and is it open to the public? Sorry, late to the party and all that, haven't quite caught up with what's going on!

--

Cheers,

Mike.

12: 00 - 16: 00 at Knockhill.

His first race is Sun 07-Apr : Myself and Mudge are using it as an excuse for a drive / chinwag, and I think Scott is also going along.

I'm practicing my japanese-schoolgirl-justin-beiber-fan screaming.....

Updated February 15, 2013 at 10:50 AM

They've actually moved it to an 11am start now, and yes, spectators are free.

ETA: for Mike (keep up at the back!)- http://community.evo.co.uk/forums/thread.cfm?threadID=91401

Updated February 15, 2013 at 11:00 AM

--

Thanks, will check the full story out! Will definitely get up to see a race, not sure what's on tomorrow but will get up with the lads if I can.

--

Cheers,

Mike.

nefarious_ said...

To say I'm excited would be something of an understatement. I've already checked my kit and paperwork (twice), and even though I've only been at my desk for just over an hour, have checked the BBC weather forecast twice already. Getting much meaningful work done today could prove a little tricky

8)

Good luck and have fun, what circuits are you racing at this year? If you're at Oulton or Anglesey I shall pop along to do my best Mik/school girl screaming/cheering.

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Best of luck! Keep us informed :)

--

Done.

Good luck, looking forward to vids. 8)

8)

Good luck Nef, and have fun.

--

I can only please one person a day. Today is not your day and tomorrow don't look good either.

Good luck, Nef. I hope it goes well.

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

Have a good one! 8)

--

Bunta's Tofu

Happy Birthday, hope you have had fun:)

--

The Evo forum really is a shadow of its former self. I remember when the internet was for the elite and now they seem to let any spastic on.

IaFG Supercharged Muppet Division

unzippy said...

Happy Birthday, hope you have had fun:)

Happy B'day to you to Zips.

Day went fab. Patchy damp conditions, but I couldn't have hoped for much better. Mostly kept it on the black stuff (bar a spin on my 5th/6th lap when track was at its slipperiest). Lap times fell throughout the day, which was nice. Learning curve very steep and I'm still very much at the bottom of it!

I'll stick up some vid and a less perfunctory write-up tomorrow, as I'm off for a birthday tea.

--

Just sorting through the 701 pictures i took! Will post some once i get them up to Flickr.

--

Strong Broo Racing

Some shots from Today!

Getting in the car before the first session.

First outing on track.

More on my Flickr Set HERE

--

Strong Broo Racing

scotta said...

Some shots from Today!

Getting in the car before the first session.

Keith Lemon? ;)

Looks great fun 8)

Updated February 16, 2013 at 10:21 PM

--

http://retrotekracing.co.uk

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular