Dan Webster "Your car actually sounded quite good from up there"

That Minibusa looks like huge fun 8)

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

pilouil said...

Indeed it does!

Can't believe that the GP version of the modern MINI weighs 1235KG!

--

Speed holes.

Marv said...

pilouil said...

Indeed it does!

Can't believe that the GP version of the modern MINI weighs 1235KG!

Dan never brought his old Mini up to Bala Lake for that September meet so I've never seen it but somehow I imagined it being a bit like that Minibusa!:)

I guess the new shape is heavier than the R53 but yes, you're right, 1235kg does seem heavy. More than our R53S which has sunroof, 4 seats etc. I was impressed at how quick a similar 53S with a pulley mod was running at about 200brake - it is tempting especially as already have the Torsen diff in ours

--

Roadgoing Group A racecar

GP vs R26R, RS500 & A1 Quattro

--

Roadgoing Group A racecar

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular