Forums > General > Runaway car...

RUNAWAY CAR...
Previous | 1 | Next

Chinny reckon??

Updated February 13, 2013 at 11:49 PM

I'm impressed by getting through the toll at 100+, fair piloting.

--

I get my highs from hump backed bridges.

nuttinnew said...

And once the accelerator unjammed he drove into a ditch. ;)

I believe his story to be 100% truth.

The runaway car came down the road and she blew!
The runaway car came down the road and she blew!
The runaway car came down the road,
her driver wild and her throttle stuck,
and she blew, blew, blew, blew, blew!

--

Entirely pointless

JustMax said...

nuttinnew said...

Exactly;
'All stayed on the line for the next hour, as "My whole life flashed before me," Mr Lecerf told his local newspaper, "I just wanted it to stop." Finally, he managed to steer the car into Belgium.
An AA spokesman commented 'Unless he was pissed, how could we help?'.
A spokesman for RAC, Andy Ruin, said 'When I heard they'd kept the tolls open I thought 'if he'd've been near Dartford he'd've been fucked. Of course, that would have been slightly ironic because a French company now runs the tolls, though of course not as ironic as putting the French in charge of a border crossing in the first place.'
When questioned, a spokesperson for Renault said something in French before suggesting via gesticulations that perhaps the driver had been using the hand controls too vigorously.'

--

I get my highs from hump backed bridges.

nuttinnew said...

JustMax said...

nuttinnew said...

Exactly;
'All stayed on the line for the next hour, as "My whole life flashed before me," Mr Lecerf told his local newspaper, "I just wanted it to stop." Finally, he managed to steer the car into Belgium.
An AA spokesman commented 'Unless he was pissed, how could we help?'.
A spokesman for RAC, Andy Ruin, said 'When I heard they'd kept the tolls open I thought 'if he'd've been near Dartford he'd've been fucked. Of course, that would have been slightly ironic because a French company now runs the tolls, though of course not as ironic as putting the French in charge of a border crossing in the first place.'
When questioned, a spokesperson for Renault said something in French before suggesting via gesticulations that perhaps the driver had been using the hand controls too vigorously.'

:lol:

--

BMW Car Magazine @QuentlyBentin

So why didn't he just turn the engine off or knock it into neutral:roll:

I can remember 2 other cases similar this happening and in both of those cases, the "victims" were found to have been lying.

Although:

...Renault Laguna...

Owt could happen.

--

She's built like a steakhouse but she handles like a bistro.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular