Forums > General > good pricing

GOOD PRICING
Previous | 1 | Next

audi S3

looks like it might be the biggest rival to the M135i ?

Not really at £31,500 when the RS3 is going to be even more expensive and is the M135i's biggest rival.

--

3 - 2 - 1 - Go.................

at the same price, same power and same performance, it is a pretty close rival

Still a nose heavy, dull, understeering Audi.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Loved my old S3.....

--

Cheers Ben

M135i said...

Loved my old S3.....

so did I, mark 1, bright red, black leather

Alan said...

M135i said...

Loved my old S3.....

so did I, mark 1, bright red, black leather

Lucky enough to have had a mk1 in violet/black (can't remember the colour name) and a mk2 in grey

Both lovely cars built beautifully. The mk2 was as quick a to b as most things on the road

Cheers
Ben

--

Cheers Ben

M135i said...

The mk2 was as quick a to b as most things on the road

That's disappointing - "most things on the road" are diesel boreboxes. :?

Having driven neither I can say with some degree of confidence that I'd have the M135i over an Audi S3 everytime! :lol:

31 grand?

:lol:

--

Bunta's Tofu

Had the previous model S3 with the bucket seats out of the RS4, great car.

I'd love a manual 3 door S3 :oops:

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Bunta said...

31 grand?

:lol:

the outgoing car was 40k by the time you ticked all the essential options, the new model has even more things to tick 8)

they have brought the new model online very quickly, the S's don't normally appear until a couple of years after production has started

Updated February 15, 2013 at 10:01 AM

--

WIBBLE

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular