Forums > General > A day in the life of Mito Man - reflective log

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF MITO MAN - REFLECTIVE LOG
Previous | 12 | Next

As I sit here on the bog, producing a log, I am reflecting about my day and what I have learned so far as part of my assignment.

So the day started off early, today was no ordinary day, we would be going to a hostel so we were told to dress smart. I donned my finest Polo Ralph Lauren sweater and Armani jeans, coupled with my Victorinox watch and Tods loafers. I was literary oozing sex. Then off to uni I went.

At uni I agreed in a previous lecture than I will drive my 3 friends (who I had met only this semester) to the hostel. The first friend who we shall call Alan arrived, he really liked the Mito and complimented it many times.

We just had a chat while the others arrived, at which point he said, 'oh my boyfriend also lives in Chelsea.'
:shock: I make it clear that I am very much into sex the anisogamous way before he gets any closer to me in the cramped cabin area of the Mito.

The others arrive to my relief. We get on our way the the deepest darkest depths of London and arrive at the Hostel. The building itself looks no different to uni accommodation. However the people in there have problems. You'd think you were in downtown South Africa, but this was the Ghetto Gospel of London. People came in who had been gang raped, substance abusers, money loaned to them by loan sharks, kids who left parents, street sex workers, some simply ran out of money like one doctor who was driving a 911 this time last year. It was pretty sombering, and the welfare reform act would only make it worse.
Doing a sponsored marathon is p1ss easy compared with what these guys have to live with and compared to the work the guys in the charity do to help them each year.

We left "hopefully as better human beings" according to the evil tutor and set off back to the nicer part of town.
I better end this now as I really need to wipe.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

You need a drink...

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Seriously?

Loafers with no socks?

"I donned my finest Polo Ralph Lauren sweater and Armani jeans, coupled with my Victorinox watch and Tods loafers. I was literary oozing sex. Then off to uni I went."

You even dress like a cock !

Pfft. What I really need is some sleep, had 6 hours of it in 48 hours :cry:

--

No pics? :( c'mon try harder.

--

300 hp AWD Golf mk4 TDI the ultimate dream

You are a reflective log aka a polished turd.

--

Out of step with the forum.

Mito Man you make me laugh:lol: Loafers:lol::lol:

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

I'm really disappointed, the only person to ever compliment my car is gay, which says a lot about the car I guess :(

Updated February 12, 2013 at 7:12 PM

--

Dude you can change things shun all the trappings of material possession and dedicate your life to helping others.

Cheers

Steve

anisogamous said...

Seriously?

Looking up the definition makes the op even funnier.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

mattcambs said...

anisogamous said...

Seriously?

You can't get much more anisogamous than a young boy and his BF.

JustMax said...

mattcambs said...

anisogamous said...

Seriously?

Dedication right there, someone created a new account just for this thread :lol:

--

what course is it that you are doing ?

JustMax said...

mattcambs said...

anisogamous said...

Seriously?

Yes. Mitoboy is definitely the "large female" of the pairing. Yuck.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Alan said...

what course is it that you are doing ?

Imaginary people studies

dedication indeed. Worth it.

Mito Man said...

The first friend who we shall call Alan arrived, he really liked the Mito and complimented it many times.

We just had a chat while the others arrived, at which point he said, 'oh my boyfriend also lives in Chelsea.'
:shock: I make it clear that I am very much into sex the anisogamous way before he gets any closer to me in the cramped cabin area of the Mito.

:roll:

You ignorant, homophobic douche.

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Delphi said...

Mito Man said...

The first friend who we shall call Alan arrived, he really liked the Mito and complimented it many times.

:roll:

You ignorant, homophobic douche.

+1

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular