Forums > General > The GT86 is better than all your cars you horrible bunch of slag

THE GT86 IS BETTER THAN ALL YOUR CARS YOU HORRIBLE BUNCH OF SLAG
Previous | 12345678 | Next

As above !

Tee hee

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

But an IS-F is better ? ;)

IS-F is for gays and queers.

WB JJ.

I take it you've bought one?

Tell me all about it mate; I might buy the wife one next year.

--

Tim

Toyota. Flat Cap. Grey Slacks. Slipons. Slower than everyone.

Well after 3 great years with the ISF I realised, I was the only member of our family who ever used it. 90,000 miles and not one of the miserable buggers ever got in it.

So with the X5 for the wife and kids I decided I needed a 'fun' car but not too fast ie I got banned in December for 135 on the bike (21 days ouch ouch).

So with slow in a straight line in mind I tried to find the slowest car in the world that is fun in the twisties.

The GT86 accomplishes all that and if I really wring the *censo* out of it off the traffic lights I can keep up with a fully laden Transit.

Oh and white is best !

ps why can't I swear? I always swear !!!

JJBlade - kicking in the head of all the GT86 nay-sayers.

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

JJBlade said...

The GT86 accomplishes all that and if I really wring the *censo* out of it off the traffic lights I can keep up with a fully laden Transit.

Sounds shit and ghey.

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

Did you buy new, with leather and nav? It adds about 2k to the price IIRC.

I reckon the ex-demos will be coming on sale soon at a good price.

--

Tim

Tim said...

Did you buy new, with leather and nav? It adds about 2k to the price IIRC.

I reckon the ex-demos will be coming on sale soon at a good price.

As a tight fisted chap, I felt it my duty to kick the nuts of the dealer and buy one cheap. These things are depreciating like rockets in reverse. 62 plate with nav and leather and white for 22.5k and 2k miles.

Better than this?

I think not, you great potty mouthed cunt. :lol:

Jobbo said...

JJBlade said...

Sounds shit and ghey.

Yea thats the way I like my cars. 8)

Nice deal, sir!

--

Tim

NotoriousREV said...

JJBlade - kicking in the head of all the GT86 nay-sayers.

Bunch of faggots have never even driven one and then moan about it having no power (ffs 200bhp is enough to pull the skin off custard) and undertyred (thats the clucking point you bunch of bell finals).

I am going to do some internet weight lifting and shite on the next nob end who types that crap.

JJBlade said...

Jobbo said...

JJBlade said...

Sounds shit and ghey.

My avatar confirms that I do too. Not sure I'd pay £25k+ for a GT86, but if they hold their value that won't seem expensive.

ETA, having now read your post about what you paid... Maybe they won't hold their value then :lol:

Updated February 12, 2013 at 4:52 PM

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

Who? Is this the infamous forum member who kick someone in the head at the petrol station?

Jobbo said...

JJBlade said...

Jobbo said...

JJBlade said...

Sounds shit and ghey.

My avatar confirms that I do too. Not sure I'd pay £25k+ for a GT86, but if they hold their value that won't seem expensive.

ETA, having now read your post about what you paid... Maybe they won't hold their value then :lol:

Despite me owning one even I wouldn't dare dream of them holding their value. The market for these is down down down !!!!

Good job I shut my eyes in the face of cliff type depreciation. (I am a dab hand at it)

Tim said...

Nice deal, sir!

makes more sense at that price

gives you money to slap a turbo on it and cure its lack of torques / ponies

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

Dr.(tbc) Alex said...

Who? Is this the infamous forum member who kick someone in the head at the petrol station?

He was only young and small (the cock end not me) - ooh it makes me blush with pride

Previous | 12345678 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular