Forums > Moaning forum > Sad fcukers

SAD FCUKERS
Previous | 12 | Next

Last night on my way home from work, there was a bloke in a silver Audi A8 with a hi-viz jacket, complete with flourescent checkerboard stripes deliberately placed on his rear parcel shelf to make people think he was a copper and driving at 70mph. Stupid cnut. The number of people that wouldn't pass him was ridiculous.

Here's a hint: coppers don't drive 11 year old Audis. Well, not while on duty, they don't.

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

This reminds me of a story I read in the motorcycling world last year, of a man riding an old touring BMW/Pan Euro around with flouro stickers and a bib on, and actively forcing riders to slow down, and even one unconfirmed report of him stopping a rider and chastising him! He's probably been knocked on his @rse by now, or at least I hope he has.

:roll:

I see it most mornings too, dvmb tw@ts who sit in the overtaking lane on our local DC, at 69mph, refusing to pull back in. Either that or they're plain sh!t dumb and don't realise they're causing a massive tailback.. :evil:

At what point does it become impersonating a police officer?

Ive noticed a few bikers wearing these

Linky

As an (ex)biker i understand how vulnerable you are on the commute, but this is shirley impersonating a Police Officer.

Impersonating a police officers only flies if you try to do something a police officer would do - stop someone who would otherwise not if they believed you were a normal driver/rider etc.

If someone who just looks a bit like a copper causes you problems on the road due to nothing more than their presence, then you're doing something wrong. If they aren't signalling you, carry on as normal, surely?

Barry said...

I see it most mornings too, dvmb tw@ts who sit in the overtaking lane on our local DC, at 69mph, refusing to pull back in. Either that or they're plain sh!t dumb and don't realise they're causing a massive tailback.. :evil:

Argh, when there's a copper doing 70mph in the inside lane and every other lane is clogged up with people refusing to go past it's so fvcking annoying.

Either go past or pull in ya cvnts!

By the same token, and most police do this anyway, the police cars should only drive at 60mph on the motorway to prevent congestion.

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Barry said...

This reminds me of a story I read in the motorcycling world last year, of a man riding an old touring BMW/Pan Euro around with flouro stickers and a bib on, and actively forcing riders to slow down, and even one unconfirmed report of him stopping a rider and chastising him! He's probably been knocked on his @rse by now, or at least I hope he has.

lol. He lives in Swindon. I've seen the twat on the A417 a couple of times :)

I went through a radar trap a couple of weeks ago and the unmarked car being used was an old E39.

Reminds me of a chap on Road Wars driving a stickered up Astravan pretending to be a paramedic :shock:

I haven't seen it in a car, but there are plenty of bikers round here that do that. They ride like to$$ers so I normally do something they'd pull me for if they were real police in the hope they choke on their feelings of inadequacy.

I might get roof bars and a hi-viz vest for my white 3er.

--

NotoriousREV said...

Dont worry Dave, people already think you are a tosser.

--

GiraffeIT.com / Installations / Support / Training
evo featured Renault Megane R26 (c) Barry Club.

I sometimes wear a high-viz when driving my roofbar equipped Volvo estate. I find 67mph causes maximum difficulty for passing cars.

--

http://retrotekracing.co.uk

andybond said...

NotoriousREV said...

Dont worry Dave, people already think you are a tosser.

If they only think it, they're wrong.

--

N said...

Reminds me of a chap on Road Wars driving a stickered up Astravan pretending to be a paramedic :shock:

Yeah, remember that one!

duncs500 said...

Barry said...

Argh, when there's a copper doing 70mph in the inside lane and every other lane is clogged up with people refusing to go past it's so fvcking annoying.

Either go past or pull in ya cvnts!

By the same token, and most police do this anyway, the police cars should only drive at 60mph on the motorway to prevent congestion.

Even worse is the people that can't recognise a traffic womble wagon and refuse to pass it.

Carl.

Highway Maintenance vehicles with a queue of vehicles behind them. Argh.

I once followed a fully marked up Police car (Ford Explorer) from the M60 in Manchester to the M1 at Leeds at 70mph. When I eventually passed him (he slowed down slightly), the passenger was asleep with his feet on the dashboard and the driver was smoking. I reckon they'd just bought it at auction or something.

--

On the opposite end I had some to55er in a fully marked traffic car tail gate me through a 30 zone - he was so close I got both the bobbies badge numbers and the serial numbers of the radios.

I refused to move over just because they were driving like tw@ts. Eventually they overtook in said 30 and sat in the ten car long queue infront of me. If they're in a rush to be somewhere then they might want to fit flashing lights or summat :roll:

I get people thinking I'm plod all the time. The annoying thing is that many people are totally unaware of the posted limit so slow down to 28 "just in case".

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

NotoriousREV said...

I once followed a fully marked up Police car (Ford Explorer) from the M60 in Manchester to the M1 at Leeds at 70mph. When I eventually passed him (he slowed down slightly), the passenger was asleep with his feet on the dashboard and the driver was smoking. I reckon they'd just bought it at auction or something.

I find that a gentle 75-80 cruise past the policeman is fine.

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular