ANYONE LIKE VODKA?
Previous | 12 | Next

Give this a go

:shock:

Updated February 11, 2013 at 2:52 PM

--

Cheers,
James

Seems to be another stupid teenager dare drink. You certainly wouldn't be able to taste the vodka (or anything else for the next couple of hours I suspect).

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

I suspect antifreeze would be a tastier tipple than that shite.

Quite happy to let other people drink it, provided they don't puke it up near me.

I've had a whole ghost chili before (dried).

It just makes me respect that fvcker Adam Richman on Man Vs Food all the more. That guy is tough.

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

Mito Man said...

I've had a whole ghost chili before (dried).

It just makes me respect that fvcker Adam Richman on Man Vs Food all the more. That guy is tough.

Because he put an extremely hot chilli in his mouth/bowels?

That's not tough, that's stupid.

Go buy a load of hot peppers, eat them without any yogurt or milk, put it on youtube. If you can keep your composure without going bat schit crazy then I will send you a bag of revels.

--

Go heat up some coals till their cherry red, and see if you can juggle them without losing your composure.

Equally stupid.

Besides, chilli adds flavour up to a point - beyond that point you're just ruining whatever you're adding it to.

As such, stupid. Not tough/big/clever. Just stupid.

You're just being grumpy, go find a girlfriend or something :P

--

Mito Man said...

You're just being grumpy, go find a girlfriend or something :P

Best thing Ive read today. Mito troll telling Beany to get a bird.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::roll:

I've got some chicken breasts in the fridge if that counts? :?

:D

Beany said...

I've got some chicken breasts in the fridge if that counts? :?

:D

You sure they're chicken?

It's alright, they aren't Findus.

Anyone ACTUALLY like vodka? I'm loving this at the moment.

That chilli rubbish was being promoted in the Krazyhouse in November, shots being given out for free and peoples reaction being filmed. I implored my housemate not too do a shot, he did and re-decorated the bathroom in a nice shade of chunky soup.

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Not a huge vodka fan but tempted to get this

crystalheadvodka.com

Dan Aykroyd seal of approval

Been enjoying these recently8)

--

The Evo forum really is a shadow of its former self. I remember when the internet was for the elite and now they seem to let any spastic on.

IaFG Supercharged Muppet Division

unzippy said...

Been enjoying these recently8)

They look good, just finished a bottle of Plantation - highly recommended along with millionaro.

This is the best sipping tequilla I've tried.

--

Hungry Hungry Hippos at the Ritz champion 2012.

Or this - for the rich and stupid. VNSFW

Ill stick to my belvedere thanks.

Any of you old school evo Londoners had the home made chilli vodka at The Empress? :shock: Potent stuff.

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular