Forums > General > The Pope

THE POPE
Previous | 1 | Next

Not quite but his reign appears to be

BBC Clicky
:shock:

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Wonder why. How many skeletons are about to come tumbling out of various closets?

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

First time in 600 years a Pope has resigned :shock: And top marks for the #pontifexit hashtag

Bring on the white smoke.

--

Abdication seems to be flavour of the year so far...first the Dutch Queen and now the Pope. They say things come in threes....Charles must be praying fervently...

--

Exploring the dark side in a brace of Bavaria's finest.

http://www.auto-journals.com/journals/BMW?model=Z1&journal=188

another one fed up of living in Italy: nice place where to spend an holiday but not that good to stay life-long.

An Italian

Pope goes the weasel!

take me out of the vatican city, where the mass is keen and the boys are pretty!:lol:

DeskJockey said...

Wonder why. How many skeletons are about to come tumbling out of various closets?

TBH, much as thought I took the piss elsewhere, could it be that at 85 and having gone through a few hefty periods of unrest in the catholic political system, he just wants to GTFO?

I mean, the child sex abuse stuff must have been a right humdinger to deal with as the head of the organisation, and I wouldn't want to politic my way out of that one at 30, never mind near three times that age...

Beany said...

DeskJockey said...

TBH, much as thought I took the piss elsewhere, could it be that at 85 and having gone through a few hefty periods of unrest in the catholic political system, he just wants to GTFO?

I mean, the child sex abuse stuff must have been a right humdinger to deal with as the head of the organisation, and I wouldn't want to politic my way out of that one at 30, never mind near three times that age...

You're new to the Internet, aren't you? That is not how it works... :lol:

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

I heard from a mate of a mate of a mate of a late that he was giving out blumpkins to little boys.

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

He's got piles of rotting alterboy corpses hidden behind his Pope Chair that he violates in a necrophilic fashion, and it's all going to come out next week because Anon hacked him.

Is that more like it?

One guy has put his bid forward8)

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

...and in one fell swoop, the altarboys are safe and no woman ever wants to be a priest.

Berlusconi, you master of politics, you!

Now, I'm not saying anything but this Pope's predecessor had one or two interesting acquaintances

:shock:

B_T_S

--

There's no replacement for displacement

whaddon said...

take me out of the vatican city, where the mass is keen and the boys are pretty!:lol:

:lol:

It says something when the only way down from being a member of the Hitler Youth was being made Pope...

Maybe he's "looked into his conscience" and realised it was all make believe and fairy tales concocted 2000 years ago to control the masses?

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

It's a matter of record that as a Cardinal he was directly responsible for covering up child abuse within the church. He moved one person out of one parish after an incident and that person went on to abuse again.

--

What's the difference between a BMW and a hedgehog?

is a Nazi.

David_Yu said...

Maybe he's "looked into his conscience" and realised it was all make believe and fairy tales concocted 2000 years ago to control the masses?

Someone asked a Cardinal on the news this morning if they would consider an African or South American pope, as that's where most of the poor sods live (I may be mis-quoting there).

I did laugh. The system is there to keep the masses poor and in need of faith, not to let them join the meek and humble boys club that live in that Favela AKA Vatican City.

I'd rather step aside and enjoy the latter time of my life being at my own pace than trying to deal with the sh!t the church has gone through and addressing falling congregation numbers. Some other fvcker can have that pleasure.

I would apply, but I'm not keen on the dress code.

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular